Wing Commander movie coming to terrestrial UK TV

*sigh* I have to agree with Pedro and Frosty - this is pointless. So, I'm simply not going to reply this time.

Originally posted by Elric
With an facial expression that says nothing yet wastes a lot of room in the thread? Why am I not surprised?
Allow me to give you a little clue, fella.

You come in here without any sort of history. A total peon who deserves no respect from anyone and yet, undurprisingly, expects lots from everyone. You think you're a genius, a man with a powerful set of opinions, and equally powerful ideas to back them up, but all you manage to vomit up at us is the same tired old argument that a million previous newbies have already.

You think you can respond to me as if I were a fool, but you're really in no position to do so. I've already gone through the newbie years. *I'm* the one who treats people like fools now.

Forgive us if we don't take you seriously, but you're really not worthy of our attention. We've all been here, and we've seen it already, but you'll probably just run out of gas and dissappear within 4 months.

So once again: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Frosty
*I'm* the one who treats people like fools now.
Well first of all, it’s unsurprisingly and disappear. That aside, I’m not expecting anything from anyone. Quarto and the others at least carried on the debate using examples and opinions (I respect them for their opinions even if I don’t agree). You just seem to come here to post childish little taunts, rants, and insults. It’s nice that you have a forum that allows you to get your hostilities out. Sorry, but your remark above doesn’t inspire respect.

Looks like you guys had one heck of a party. Ha! Too bad I missed it... :)

But seriously, Elric, you are relatively new here, while every other regular here knows what Frosty is like. He can treat people like fools if he chooses to, but that should not be a problem for me, you, or anyone else.

Originally posted by Elric
You just seem to come here to post childish little taunts, rants, and insults. It’s nice that you have a forum that allows you to get your hostilities out.

That's what we pay him for.

Awright, dudez. We should all just admit that we loved Jim Carrey's performance in Doing Time on Maple Drive!

I know I, for one, am not afraid to admit liking that movie...

... but that's because Lori Loughlin was in it.

MAN, does she r0x0r!!

Say! Lori Loughlin would make a great Angel....

:cool:

Originally posted by Wedge009
Looks like you guys had one heck of a party. Ha! Too bad I missed it... :)

But seriously, Elric, you are relatively new here, while every other regular here knows what Frosty is like. He can treat people like fools if he chooses to, but that should not be a problem for me, you, or anyone else.

It's much like people hating a movie because of what the actors have done before. If you let Frosty get in the way of enjoying yourself, you're at fault -- not the rest of the world.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
If you let Frosty get in the way of enjoying yourself, you're at fault -- not the rest of the world.
I'd like to think it's *my* fault.

Back