Wing Commander Invasion

heh, sounds like a game feature :D it should be perfectly possible to rebalance the weaponry to the sides, with the exception of the PTC and the behemoth weapon most things should be side firing i would imagine. On that note, does the Confederation class have the PTC or not? I've not seen it in use but that doesnt mean anything!

heh, sounds like a game feature :D it should be perfectly possible to rebalance the weaponry to the sides, with the exception of the PTC and the behemoth weapon most things should be side firing i would imagine. On that note, does the Confederation class have the PTC or not? I've not seen it in use but that doesnt mean anything!

The AI quirk is something thats pretty much prevalent in any EAW game/mod, though the same thing would happen in Star Wars Rebellion if I recall correctly. The Confederation is not equipped with the PTC yet, but with the Boost Weapons tab it makes it pretty adept at knocking out a few hardpoints :). As mentioned in a few posts above, I tweaked the firing ranges in my XML files to all be the same. If you play and notice the Kilrathi dreadnought's front weapons dont seem to shoot until you can see the whites of their eyes so to speak, the range is set lower than most. A quick fix is open the XML hardpoint files with notepad and you can set the ranges to whatever you please, I tweaked mine to 1500. Though you could make it insanely high and snipe guys from across the map with spotter HAHAHA....ok I'm over it :p.

Back