Wing Commander 3.1416: The Heartburn of the Tiger

Heh, I can't wait until it comes out.

Does anyone know if the guy that made the WC4.343453whatever wrote any more fanfics with that cool Police Academy Style humor?

TIA

Zim

The Behemoth should then be called the Super Urinal Saturation Cannon, or more affectionately known as 'Old Blue'. :p

Heh... the stuck in an elevator thing gave me an idea...

what about Blair choosing both Rachel and Flint? Then, he'd have to juggle them and make sure he doesn't mess up, or make sure he doesn't let them know that he's seeing them both at once.

Originally posted by Rami Sihvo

-Victory having rat problem. Rats have grown about 2m high beacuse radiation and navy rations.

How could that possibly happen? Have you seen how BIG the cat is that's living on the Victory?
Of course, you could have a fun scene with Hobbes acting as ship mouser, and then "playing" with his latest catch.

Originally posted by Ijuin
Maybe Thrakkath has a thing for human females and faked Angel's death so she could be his mistress.
Now that would be funny indeed.

"Angel! You're alive! But Thrakath sent me a recording of your death!"

"I'm sorry, Chris, but... I had him do that."

"WHAT? You had him record a fake death scene?"

"Chris...it was the only way. I.. I.... love Thrakath. And he loves me. We hoped you would never find out."

Originally posted by Wulf
Yeah, maybe Angel found out that Thrakhath had a bigger unit than Chris's.:eek:
"Sorry Chris, but I wanted to have a real man!"

"Real man? He's not even human!"

"Money and power make a powerful aphrodesiac, flightpay boy. Now get out of here, we have some cat and mouse games to play."

...when IR costs less...
They do?

-Blair having hallucinations about his fathers ghost telling he to "Use the Force"
A bit old and overdone - I like the more veiled SW refererences in WC4.123106, especially that "triple-blasted lightsabre". :)

Originally posted by Shrike
Now that would be funny indeed.

"Angel! You're alive! But Thrakath sent me a recording of your death!"

"I'm sorry, Chris, but... I had him do that."

"WHAT? You had him record a fake death scene?"

"Chris...it was the only way. I.. I.... love Thrakath. And he loves me. We hoped you would never find out."

heh...

"Oh Thrakky...."

Anyway, what about the Behemoth (Or some other such weapon) being a giant bubble machine? With the obvious bubble jokes of course.

What happened to this? Sorry to post in an old topic like this, but I can't use private messaging or anything...

I really do not know. Ive been waiting a long time for this also, and ive been wanting this story more since i finished reading wc4.123014 (whatever the number is): the price of entertainment.
PEOPLE, WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE HEARTBURN OF THE TIGER STORY?

Whoa... this takes us a long while back. But yeah the idea was good, too bad that apparently it didn't follow through...

Back