Why was the traitor sub plot cut out?

personally i reckon the the loss of the sub-plot from the wc movie is yet further proof that using chimpanzees as preview audiences just wont work ;)

maybe they just hired dumb people determined to ruin intelligent wc fans days! every wc fan ever knew about the traitor plot (ok give or take a few) and yeah i know the film needs to get non-wc fans too but surely theyre not so stupid as to be confused by the sub-plot?

thinkin about it, maybe they asked lehah's mower? j/k lehah :)

no, they arn't manderians. they're just traitors like the manderians. and some of us have a special dislike for manderians, hence, we might have a special dislike for traitors.

Originally posted by Ghost
They are (were) Pilgrims supporters

Yeah, not mandarins.

BTW, why are Wilson and Sansky "Pilgrims supporters" because they are traitors? What does the pilgrim have to do with the Kilrathi? If the pilgrims were in line with the kilrathi, they wouldn't even need the Navcom AI to begin with.

Besides, Paladin and Blair are Pilgrims, and because they are not traitors they don't support their own cause? Sounds odd.

Gerad said to Blair when Blair first came onbaord that Pilgrim Saboteurs were the cause of many of Confeds problems during the War with the Kilrathi

But that is true, wa s it because of his prejudice and hatred?

Seriously, why helping the Kilrathi win the war would help the traitors and/or the pilgrims, in this case?

who said they had to be helping the kilrathi. they could just be screwing with confed cause confed beat them in the war.

Originally posted by Aries
who said they had to be helping the kilrathi. they could just be screwing with confed cause confed beat them in the war.

Adm. Wilson gave the Kilrathi the Navcom AI and also spoke directly with a Kilrathi Admiral.

I think it was mentioned in Pilgrim Truth that there were some dissonant Pilgrims who wanted anything to get back at Confed, even if it meant siding with the Cats.

Back