Who's your favorite non-pilot characters?

Who are your favorite non-pilot characters from the WC universe. Mine are the Crazy red Haired comm officer from wc3, Pliers from 4, and that Kilarathi (who was always Thrakhath's righthand Cat who always disagreed with him in WC2.) What was his name and what Happened to him finally cause I forget. (was he the one who surrendered in WC3 or was he killed by thrakhath in two or am a wrong and he was one of the final aces you killed I'm rusty on this character but always liked him for some reason)

the cat is Khasra. you kill him in SO2, defending Thrakhath. Melek is the cat who surrenders and he returns in WC4, leader of a Kilrathi colony in Pasqual. red hair in Ted "Radio" Rollins. my favorite has to be Dekker cause he kicks Maniac's ass!! :D

My favorites would have to be...

(Not in order)

1.) Colonel Dekker - He did deck Maniac (no pun intended)

2.) Captain Eisen - TCS-Victory's Captain. He was a good Captain, and did the right thing when it counted.

3.) Captain Grierson - TCS-Intrepid's (the Destroyer) Captain. I guess he was a southerner anywhere between 35 and 45. Got killed when he went head to head with a Fralthra. They both won and both lost (they destroyed each other). His (suicidal) engagement with the Cruiser bought TCS-Tarawa time, allowing TCS-Concordia's fighters to arrive on the scene. He managed to keep Comm. O'Brien reined in.

4.) Commander Winston Turner: Marine turned Naval Officer. About 51 years old, and way overdue for promotion. Taught at the Academy. During McAuliffe Ambush, he comandeered TCS-Concordia, and managed to hold off the Kilrathi forces until TCS-Ark Royal showed up on the scene. While TCS-Concordia sustained two torpedo hits, which later turned out to be fatal, Cmdr. Turner and crew managed to evacuate Concordia before she blew. He was later promoted to Rear Admiral (although no other mention of Cmdr. Turner was ever made to my knowledge).

5.) Melek: He surrendered to Earth - he didn't have to. That dreadnought and some of their fleet still escaped and the could have continued to fight all the way to the end. Plus, he helped out during the Border World's conflict.

-Concordia

Sosa (Obviously)

Tolwyn

The guy with the landing torches in WC3

Christopher Walken and David Warner in P2.

the ones I intially posted are actually my favorite small bit players that only appeared once in the series as alot of the other ones you guys who have posted are in more than one game but I like them as well so my initial post in this thread I started are just the minor player parts I really liked. I will list some of the major players I liked later because my mind is having a brain freeze on names

Originally posted by Viper61
Malcolm McDowell's Geoffrey Tolwyn, hands down the best acting in the WC series.

C-ya
Is Tolwyn is a non-pilot character though? We know he was a pilot in his early career, and he was still able to fly when he was a Commodore in WCA.

My favorites would be General Grecko, Eisen and Sparks, in no particular order.

Best, Raptor

I like Sosa aswel, shame she like CatStratch

Malcom McDowell's Tolwyn

Capt. Elisen

Lt. Ted 'Radio' Rollins

Shot Glass (how come no one mentioned him?)

I like Pliers very much , Eisen ofcourse (I think he is everyones favorite captain) and.... thats all I guess

Can someone tell me why Wilferd (spelling?) was a Admiral in WC: IV and a Captain in Prophecy?

In Prophecy he didnt have the rank of a "Captain" he was an Admiral and a captain to the TCSMidway :)

And its Willford

Yes. The commander of any capital ship is often referred to as the ship's "Captain" even if that is not his formal rank within the military command structure.

No.
He was an (Rear?) Admiral in the BW (he was retired and the BW re installed him in the navy), then when he took the command of the TCS MIDWAY (a Confed ship), he was demoted to Captain.

Is that correct Ghost? OK Ill check it.

In Wc4 is Vice Admiral ! ? Or rear? I ll check that too

But the "Captain" rank is no big deal. You must be Colonel and higher to command a hole ship.
In Wc1 Blair became a "captain" in the rank but the captain of The TCSTigersClaw was not a "Captain" in rank!

I can´t remember if he was Rear or Vice,but his promotion was from the BW, then he went to the Confed with his old confed rank.

I'll go with Khasra, because of his voice (WC2 Intro). It sounds like Barry White in a sewage drain. His ship looks cool too.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
But the "Captain" rank is no big deal. You must be Colonel and higher to command a hole ship.
In Wc1 Blair became a "captain" in the rank but the captain of The TCSTigersClaw was not a "Captain" in rank!

There were multiple captains of the Claw... A couple of them were actual Navy Captains. A Navy Captain, however, is not the same rank as a Space Force Captain. One doesn't need to be a Navy Captain (equivilant to Colonel) to command a capital ship, we just tend to see fleet carriers, which are somewhat important and, therefore, recieve high ranking COs.

Back