Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Rachel

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Panther

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Sosa

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
I'm so suprised that Rachael wasn't voted much! She was so sexy, especially in the bar scenes! YOu just wanna kiss her so badly!

I thought Panther was extremely hot too! I liked how she held that professional attitude but still had a lot of looks in her! In my case, the hottest would have to be Panther, but the totally hottest would be Rachel! Boy, I love Wing Commander women!

BTW, I am a new member here!

Well, after much agonizing, I eventually voted panther, but WC2 Angel was always my favourite.

<<I like how this post to the 'who's hottest' thread begins with "i always prefered hawk"...
>>

ack i knew that would happen...

Okay I refrase...

Hawk's tactical plans were the best to choose when commanding the intrepid.. but how can u say no to panther...

or in other words.. 3 thumbs up for panther! :)

Originally posted by jollyice84
I'm so suprised that Rachael wasn't voted much! She was so sexy, especially in the bar scenes! YOu just wanna kiss her so badly!

Blair is a MORON for not pursuing her... or did he behind the camera? :p Bow Chica Bow wow! da Duh!

Originally posted by pygmypiranha

Blair is a MORON for not pursuing her... or did he behind the camera? :p Bow Chica Bow wow! da Duh!

Actually, according to the novel, and thereby the "official" history, he did pursue her, which is actually why an awfully large number of fans (myself included) consider him a moron.
And unfortunately for those aforementioned fans (myself included), the woman he should have pursued somehow ended up apparently being the only person to die on the Kilrah bombing run (not that I necessarily wanted anyone else to die - just disappointed that Fortschen killed her off, especially following the conversation that removes her from the flight roster in the game).

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
Ripper: I think the actress who played Stiletto is called Phoebe <something> in real life.
promostiletto.jpg

Heather Stephens
Note: I'm not a Stiletto fan. She was too cold for my tastes.

It was a joke. Someone said Rachel, then someone else said Phoebe. From Friends.

Anyway. That pic of Stiletto is very nice, I didn't know she had that nice of a body.

Buuuuuuut......I gotta say that I thought Sosa was the hottest of all WC chicks. Very cute, a normal look to her. The kind of broad I'd dig in school.

Panther's second, though, she kinda has the same look to her. Plus, she was Lois's sister Lucy in Lois and Clark during the first season.

Back