Who will you join up with?

If you can't download it from our link, it's probably because you're using NetScape, which doesn't like having spaces in a filename.

Originally posted by TC
There's only one WCATV episode up right now and Tyedyeboy.net is hosting it this week.

If somehow the link off the news archive doesn't work go to http://www.tyedyeboy.net and download from there.

TC

THAT's what I was looking for, thanx TC, I'm downloading it right now!
And Bandit, you're right I AM using Netscape, so for the other episodes I guess I'll try Internet Explorer.
Err, I managed to download from tyedyeboy using Netscape anyway, is that normal according to what you just said?

Id join President Clarke

and soar trough the space in a omega class shadow tech destroyer...

my memory is reduced
my eyesight is reduced
my hearing is reduced
my mobility is reduced
my logical thinking is reduced

WHAT AM I?

just myself in a ordinary world escaping from reality into fantasy

Hi,

Which group would I join?. I guess it depends on the date.

For this century, it would have to be the organization from the TV show Ultraviolet (The UK version)

For the 22 hundreds, the Anla-shok

For the 23 hundreds, Starfleet

and in the WC world, I`m a Border Worlder at heart.

Cheers

Excuse my stupid question, but do you have too much time? I even have problems to stay always up-to-date concerning the actual threads. But you still read the ones of longer than 1 week ago? I won't say it the way Bandit told it another Cadet in the WCP and Kilrah-thread, but generally he is right. If everybody would always open 'older' threads, we would have 100 threads and more here. At the same time. The result would be that we couldn't longer call this chat, 'cause everybody would write in another thread and we had no conversation any more. And mostly threads are closed, because nobody has anything interesting to say in it. The theme is discussed to its end. Sometimes there are cases, that there is a new aspect, but in general isn't it so. Of course I understand that you just wanted to tell us your opinion, but there are also possibilities to do that in an actual thread. You needn't open an old one...but of course you didn't know it, you are completely new here and you didn't know...:). It isn't forbidden of course, but some people really don't like to see it (if you understand what I mean). Be creative...and maybe open a new one. This is better.

Oh pardon, LividLiquid. Before you 'kill' me because of calling you a cadet: It was just my fault, sorry! And how mpanty would say: Please don't eat me alive! And if you really want to, you have permission to do. :) Sorry!!!!:( I didn't want to do it! If you want to you can also degradate me!!!Was no intention! I just looked it up later..too late.

Beruhige dich Manjana! Es ist okay... LividLiquid wurde dich niemals "lebendig fressen"...

No need to apologize or do LOAF's work...
That's what the Baron is here for (among a gazillion other things): put us poor cadets back into place... ;)

Oh but wait, I'm already a Captain... :D

That murmur, soon replies: "LOAF doth not need
Either man's work or his own gifts: who best
Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
Is kingly; thousands at his bidding speed
And post o'er land and ocean without rest:
They also serve who only stand and wait."

(Which is not to say that I'm God... I just thought misquoting the stanza sounded good in regards to saying that I didn't need people to do my work... especially the "post o'er land and ocean" bit. :))

(Hey, now Blair and I have *both* misquoted Milton (WC3 novel)!...)

I really don't want to do your work Bandit, but sometimes is it better to talk to some guys without having any authority...for example I made the experience, that moderators or Admins aren't very nice (sometimes) and I would think I am not here to let myself being told I am an idiot. So if I made a fault some time ago ( I asked for a word) and I got the nice advice of an authorized person to buy a dictionary. This was against my feeling and my belief of the peaceful atmosphere here. It came so short so hard and so non-nice...cold that I was shocked. I even thought you do this here 'cause you have fun with it.If I would still have been a cadet and not long here, I would maybe have given it up!
And I just thought even you don't want to say the same 2 times...so I made it for you...

Yo Manjana,

If your comment about having too much time was aimed at me,
I only had too much time today as I was skiving and had nothing more interesting to do.

However, you are right about resurrecting posts that are too old, mostly because if you do a search for a particular item and it points out one thread, you might then have to search through ten or more pages for what you were looking for - and then if it is for a link, on old posts, that link has probably degraded anyway.

Cheers

Panther

You didn't understand me, Bandit! I know your work is necessary, but I also know about the organisator's problem of a chat...I am supervisor in another chat...but I really made a bad experience here. And I didn't say you are the one, I made it with.:) I didn't critizize you, it was meant in general. Excuse me it was not pointed out enough, that I just made the experience with one or two organisators. Not with all. But in the chat I work, I have seen, people better talk sometimes to each other, without an advice of somebody who has Admin, Moderator or Supervisor standing behind his name. I cannot say this is also so here, but the experience I made was (with the one operator)like the ones I know. You were not meant with it. The experiences I made with you are standing in contrast to the ones I made with the other one (let us call him Mr.X). Excuse me if you've thought I meant you with my critic. You want to be also a full respected member...'friend' of the normal users here. You are respected by them (I think so, 'cause I do it). But other organisators don't want to be real 'friends' they want respect and they get it just by making administrative' remarks. In your case it isn't so...and in the case of most others here also not (except Mr. X for example). And you needn't offer your job. You are doing it quite well ( I really know what you do here, and I respect it! You have more work than I have at the chat I work, I would never have the time for it.).

Manjana, in French we say: "Arrête de te prendre la tête!", meaning you're making a fuss for no reason...

I understand that you are quite a sensitive person (wow, I didn't expect that from a German... JUST KIDDING!!), but here everything's cool... :cool:

Bandit is a very nice person (for an administrator ;)), and I haven't seen a single insult, spammer, or trouble-maker of any kind since I'm here (ok, there are people that are just a bit nuts, like Napoleon and Chip lol), and if sometimes the comments of TC, Earthworm or Kris are a bit harsh (I'm saying this probably 'cause I'm jealous you guys got THE POWER...lol), I'm sure they are very nice persons as well...

So relax!
Du brauchst nicht "Verzaiung" oder "Entschuldigung Sir" immer zu sagen...
Wir sind eine grosse Wing Commander Familie, after all...

mpanty: :rolleyes:? Entschuldige meine Frage, aber was mischst du dich ein? You are right, I am sensitive in this way! If we are a family, some harsh critics you are talking of can be said in a 'nice way' by 'nice' persons, or not? But okay, I make much noise around nothing a so we can let the discussion come to an end. This is in some ways better than discussing on when some people could feel threatened by my critics. So I let this come to an end here. I am at the end with my argumentation, whether you understood what I mean can only the time bring and I have said, what I ever wanted to say. What you want to do with it, doesn't matter for me now...:)

Back