Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Raptor
The CAG only looks like she's in her late 30's or early 40's. Hardly the hip-break zone.

Best, Raptor

Sorry this took so long. Real life intruded. (Read work and chasing deadbeat tenants)

The hip thing was a SLIGHT exaggeration. She's still past her prime and definitely not hot. Wore out, as it were. Hag. Bag. A hag needing a bag. A hag CAG needing a bag.:D

Originally posted by TopGun
No I didn't Viper, was it good?

I didn't see it either, I've just seen a screenshot with Heather Stephens in a rather more appealing wardrobe than in WC:p, a little more towards Skyfire's view of Stiletto. ;)

C-ya

Why's that LeHah, I thought she was Cute.

Taking WC Babes, what about Sqdr. Commander Maria Enriquez from Starlancer (I know it's not WC, but it's kinda in the family)

Originally posted by TopGun
Taking WC Babes, what about Sqdr. Commander Maria Enriquez from Starlancer (I know it's not WC, but it's kinda in the family)
Yeah TopGun she is very 11100011011001010101010101110011110 if you know what i mean ;)

A new guy's two cents worth

Originally posted by Skyfire
Stilletto just seems like that one poll said-whips and chains. : purrs: ;)

Sounds like my kinda gal! Yeah, Stilletto IS hot...

Still, I've gotta put in my vote for Rachel. All respect to Flint, but every time I play WCIII it's very hard to NOT flirt with Chief Tech Coriolis! It was nice to see her back for 'Prophecy', too.

This is probably a better thread to reply to than some of the current ones.

Back