• Yes

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use to use Emule. It wasn't bad either, but for some reason, refuses to connect now that I have a cable modem at home.

It's a hidden program that logs everything you do, and sends this info to a third party often without your knowledge or consnet.

Originally posted by Meson
It's a hidden program that logs everything you do, and sends this info to a third party often without your knowledge or consnet.

To speak in favour of spyware:
The well know ones just collect your surfing history and so your interest to clog you down with personalized ads (also in the form of SPAM mails).

I actually didn't hear of any programs that did actually spy passwords or introduce trojans.

Which I think is absolute bull. It angers me to hear of the various dirty tricks that are used such as this. I thought that spamming was illegal. It should be, that's for sure. Especially the sort where, I'm not sure if you've encountered them, but the ones that crash your computer if you get rid of their ads.

Thanks for the hint, Kris. I just downloaded and ran that program and it got rid of some pesky spyware which I had unsuccesfully tried to delete once.

--Eder

Kazza is particualrly bad with spyyware. They often use the gatherd data to look for people with high-valued Amazon.com associates accounts, and switch those acconts so that the checks go to them and not the true owner. Thet are also know to confiscate other revenue items off users' websites.

But how the Hell, did Cassey do it?

I mean, he had Stiletto, Finnley and Rachel (looks too rough in Prophecy) after him

Well,looks like that he was closer to Stilleto..Maybe in the sequel would have to decide,just like Blair did.

There deffently was chemistry between Cassey and Stiletto.

As with the Choice in WC3 between Flint and Rachel, I always picked Flint

I always picked no one !

If Blair was really in love with Angel,should not pick so soon one either....

Well,he decided Rachel :(

Back