• Yes

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stilleto.....If she change her hair`s colour and style and make up herself and make a lifting ...well maybe she will be OK then....:p

Originally posted by ChrisReid
It wasn't too into theirs either.. Panther's was the best.
Mmm, that's why I like Panther too - IMHO, she was one of the most 'realistic' of the female main characters.

Originally posted by Ripper
Her bod is hot, but she's an icy viper bitch.
Meh, how can you judge from looking at a flight suit?

Somebody posted a pic of her in more revealing garb.

And I have actual real experience looking at women in flight suits. She ain't so bad to look at, she just doesn't have a warm, cuddly demeanor. Ergo, icy viper bitch.

Yeah, at the beginning... after that, she's rather friendly to everyone, don't you think?

I just always thought she was the cookie cutter "woman trying to prove she's just as good as the guys" character, like the CAG or something.

Originally posted by Saturnyne
I just always thought she was the cookie cutter "woman trying to prove she's just as good as the guys" character, like the CAG or something.
I don't see how you came to that conclusion, though... she doesn't act like she has anything to prove at all (and neither does the CAG, for that matter). She even lets Casey command her squadron on his first mission. If she's cold at the start of the game, it probably has more to do with Casey's reputation (the most demerits at the Academy, remember?) and the Altairian Brandy on the flight deck...

Originally posted by Ripper
Somebody posted a pic of her in more revealing garb.

And I have actual real experience looking at women in flight suits. She ain't so bad to look at, she just doesn't have a warm, cuddly demeanor. Ergo, icy viper bitch.

Yeah, it's not like anyone actually falls between those two extremes. :D

Best, Raptor

Maybe they do, but we're talking about Stilletto. And while we're beating this again, why is it, in these discussions, someone always brings up the CAG? I guess as long as she doesn't break a hip she's O.K.:D

The CAG only looks like she's in her late 30's or early 40's. Hardly the hip-break zone.

Best, Raptor

Rachel is infinitely better than the CAG or Stiletto. At least my favorite tech has some personality.

Originally posted by Mav23
Yeah, and a large collection of nude pictures to be found at will

And wheres the problem in that?

LeHa I think he is not saying that this is a Proplem......He says that for good;)

Back