Who did you *think* it was?

Who did you *think* it was (traitor in WC 2)

• Spirit

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Hobbes

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Jazz

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
People people the traitor in WC 2 is Jazz and Minx for goodness sakes. I havent played WC 2 but ive seen the guide. Jazz was working for the kats after the godard Colony massicre. And minx helped him out later. Go take a look at the game guides in CIC. And check out the other sites. Tolwen he wouldnt betray his own kind during the kat war. But i do admit he did do that Black Lance crap in Wc 4. And hobbes was a double agent in WC 3. Wow alot of people had done wrong stuff.

Yes, yes, but the question here is "Who did you think it was?".... you know, like, before you found out for sure.

--Eder

Valor NR... stop for a minute, look at the thread title, look at the first post of the thread... and think...

But you didn't read what the question was. It's not who was it? It's who did you think it was before you knew?

Oh ok. I just wanted to put that down because some people didnt know it was Jazz and minx. Like that eder guy. Sorry i just wanted to point it out to him.

Valor, everyone who is taking part in this discussion knows who the traitors are. We don't need you to point it out to us.

Originally posted by Eder
Dang, you were right, 'twas Jazz and Minx all along! :rolleyes:

Eder was just using sarcasm.

Originally posted by Valor NR
Oh ok. I just wanted to put that down because some people didnt know it was Jazz and minx. Like that eder guy. Sorry i just wanted to point it out to him.

OhHH, thank you guy, i dont played WC2 and you with your spoilers and info ruin the surprise, thank you again.......

Back