Which WC character do you resemble most(looks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Spaceman
I don't can think of anyone now, but with 50+ i think I'd make a rather good Tolwyn(If I still have hair then :p )

So what about you?

A young Paladin . . . with much darker hair than he's protrayed with (unless you count the FMV) . . and not in-shape enough to be a pilot.

Angel, of all people, from Heart of the Tiger. Yeah, I look like a woman, laugh it up. Nah, just can't think of anyone else I look like, but you tell me.

Attachments

• Yours Truely.jpg
    Yours Truely.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 91
  • angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 231
He was homosexual. It was a joke at your expense. Don't worry, though, it was only a joke. I don't really think you're gay. You're too in love with Spirit to be very queer.

Yep. Been reading some of my old posts I see. Yeah, I have gone on about her a bit. Anyway, I'm not gay. I can't imagine being in that sort of relationship with a man. With a woman sure, but I'm somewhat uncomfortable with men because it might be thought I was queer, or because someone else might be. What made you bring it up, just out of interest?

You and he style your hair the same.

Your SN gives away your undying love for Mariko. Tanaka being her surname, and Phillip being the name of her fiance. I dare say all but a few of us picked that out the first time we saw a post of yours. I know I did.

And another one banned
And another one banned
And another one swabs the deck!

. . . sorry . . . just had to get that out . . . please don't ban me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back