Which WC character do you resemble most(looks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe. Well, at least Tanaka won't have to worry about Ghost murdering him now.

(... or will he?)

Bandit LOAF said:
Hehehe. Well, at least Tanaka won't have to worry about Ghost murdering him now.

(... or will he?)

If anything, Ghost has all the more reason to murder him, as now no one on here will see ol Phil gone missing.

Oh, but there *is*! Here's the e-mail I sent Tanaka when he actually complained to the mods that Ghost was trying to kill him...

Howdy!
Don't worry, Tanaka. I'm going to ignore the irony behind the fact that the blathering idiot who broke most of the CZ rules in order to tell me off when he was "leaving forever" is now complaining about something entirely insignificant and help you out.

I promise that if Ghost does indeed make good on his threat to kill you, I will replace his avatar with a picture of a waffle for one month. The rank will be "Waffle Commando", and the phrase "I've Been Waffled!" will appear in italics beneath the picture.

I sincerely hope that this meets with your approval.

Love,
LOAF

Sure, gimme his exact address and I'll take good care of the rest. Who'd have ever thought that playing Hitman would get me something cool :)

I was turned into a pug but someone gets to be a tasty, delicious waffle for killing Phil? Man, no justice.

Its his own personal avatar. Its a big riddle which no one may solve except LOAF himself.

LeHah said:
...Its a big riddle which no one may solve except LOAF himself.
Well, that's no fun, is it?...

And someone forgot the next lines in the song parody:

Hey, they're gonna ban ya too
Another one swabs the deck!
Hit it!
(really cool guitar riff)

It's just a weird 3D picture that says LOAF. Darkshear made it for me back in the day, when I asked him for a corporate logo.

The Irony...

The irony is that the "swabbie" icon is actually pretty cool. How come the swabbies get a cool icon while we're stuck with insignia? I was just pondering that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back