Which WC character do you resemble most(looks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdmiralHuang said:
The irony is that the "swabbie" icon is actually pretty cool. How come the swabbies get a cool icon while we're stuck with insignia? I was just pondering that.

Look at the bright side: Swabbie's aren't allowed to gloat over their cool icon. It's their punishment, really.

AdmiralHuang said:
The irony is that the "swabbie" icon is actually pretty cool. How come the swabbies get a cool icon while we're stuck with insignia? I was just pondering that.

Speak for yourself. Back in MY day, all we got was a stupid black-and-white icon of a mop or something, and we had to LIKE IT, DAMMIT.

AdmiralHuang said:

You too can have a cool swabbie icon. Just tell LOAF to fuck off.

Or, do what I did and call him an assbag. He didn't like that. I'm probably still on some sort of probation.

I generally don't hold grudges for more than a few hours. Unless you do something especially stupid.

Preacher said:
Well, that's no fun, is it?...

And someone forgot the next lines in the song parody:

Hey, they're gonna ban ya too
Another one swabs the deck!
Hit it!
(really cool guitar riff)

I thought it was a bass riff. :confused:

Hey, Loaf, if it's aight with you, let tanaka back on. I'm starting to miss his inane polls and tom-foolery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back