Where are the editing regulars?

Yeah, sorry, i just noticed i didnt sent the right ship file to you, the ships where swaped inwcpedit.
As for the kil transport, it gives you any error? i will look at it...

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

I set the speed of the transport to 0, since it is destoyed, i dont think its supposed to move. Did the game crashed or it just appeared still? If it dont move, or you press the f5, f6 and f11 keys, change it in wcpedit or put it in a mission and look at it from another ship.

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

With the transport, I don't even get into flight. The game kicks me out the moment I try to start up the mission. It complains that it cannot find the iff file (in \ships) - however, the file it asks for isn't one of the existing ones. Well, it is. What it actually asks for is ktransdebriexxx.iff - where the xxx are, it throws in two or three weird characters - at random. They're different every time.

I just sent an e-mail to the both of you with the right wraith and the goran, the transport works fine to me, i sent you a pic to look at it. Maybe the zip file is corrupted or your computer is having problems with the long names, i will reduce the names, run it, zip and send it again. if it dont works, you will have to wait until tomorrow, its 3:30 am here.

------------------

'At's the one indeed.
KW, I'm sending you the files that probably contain the Intrepid - hopefully, one of them is the destroyed version of it.
And I'll see if I can figure out what's the matter with that blasted transport. If it works on yours, it should work here too.

I'm sending it again with different names, it should give you an invalid floating point error because the name i changed, just ignore it and click ok and it should work. If it works i can try to get rid of the floating point error later.

------------------

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited July 12, 2000).]

Ok, it works now
smile.gif
. You can fly through it any way you like, but at least it works
smile.gif
. And the Wraiths work too. I'm checking the Goran out right now.
I didn't see any floating point errors out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
good work, even better if the error is fixed.
That machine that goes by the name Goran doesn't do much justice to the name, altough I didn't edit the hv, particle to compensate for ammo, still, no torpedoes?? Looks like I'm going to have to start adding hardpoints to this one.

Q, I need to work early tomorrow, so in 3 hours I need to be at work. I'll send the newly revised missions right after my shift+ 10 minutes to rework 1. If you had done this map a week ago, it would have been done a week ago. At least it will be done on time.

Well, thats strange, i just unziped the file i sent you and DH and it worked fine. Its not supposed to let you fly through it
mad.gif
. Here it works, and in the version i sent you, it gave me the errors...hell
mad.gif
, maybe its the long name thing...
Oh well
rolleyes.gif
, i will make it again from scratch tomorrow with small names, maybe it will work right then

------------------

Hey DH, it lets you fly trough it too??

------------------

I don't recall the Goran having that many guns
smile.gif
. But yeah, no torpedoes. That's bad.

As i said, i didnt made the goran. Q, you can put torpedoes in it with wcpedit.
smile.gif

------------------

I have just finnished the Confed transport debrie, i will send you right away. There is also a vdu for the avenger in the new kilrathi trans zip (that gives no floating point error, and i hope will give no problems), put the mat in its directory. It will replace the piranha vdu, if the avenger is not using the piranha vdu, let me know and i will have to do some changes.
Another thing, it would be good that you sent me the Intrepid that is gong to be used in the UE, so i can convert the wreckage in the proper scale.
smile.gif

------------------

In that case DH, just uncheck the use folder names box in the files i'm about to send you

------------------

Cant really say anything from the pic. Is it a big turret on top of the vampire or i'm seeing things?

------------------

Back