What would you fight for?

Originally posted by TC

In Britain it is not a right to be allowed to carry firearms. It is not a right to defend your property at all costs. I, personally, agree with this. Britain, as a result, has a much lower proportion of firearm related crime. Hell, many of the police in the UK don't carry guns and, quite frankly, don't need to. People in the UK have the right to speak out if they disagree with this. They aren't told to 'shut up' in any way that carries legal backing...

The fact that you do not have these rights is what bothers me. Now read the next part very carefully, so as to not misunderstand:

If you had the rights, and did not choose to exercise them, thats great. You dont have to.

But if you wanted to exercise those rights, good luck trying to get them away from your government.

That is why I defend my rights so vigorously. Once they are taken away, it takes (usually) a revolution to get them back.

Someone mentioned the WTC, and things being done here that are incursions on our liberty, I am opposed to those incursions. And as far as "racial profiling" goes, last time I checked, all the terrorists were Middle Eastern men. Stands to reason that 98 year old grandmothers dont fit the "profile".

Originally posted by Ripper

And as far as "racial profiling" goes, last time I checked, all the terrorists were Middle Eastern men. Stands to reason that 98 year old grandmothers dont fit the "profile".

Hurrah!
My Uncle,Aunt and Cousins are terrorists!
Thanks Ripper.

Last time i checked Afghanistan wasn´t in middle east
It´s so great how you generalize, thanks God you don´t work in an Inteligency Agency...Ah! I know why!

Originally posted by Quarto

1. If you need a gun to defend yourself, it's your police force that's the problem. Perhaps, instead of telling us about your "God-given" right to have a weapon, you should be more concerned with improving the police force itself.
2. The reason why you can't buy an F-16 off the shelf is because they're only produced for the government's needs. If conventional firearms were only produced for the government's needs, the number of illegal weapons on the street should go down greatly. There will still be some (some always get through), but that's why we need a good police force.
3. Criminals with AK-47s don't justify possession of guns anyway, because guns don't offer any protection against such high-powered weapons. Since you use criminals with guns as an excuse to get a gun, will you use criminals with AK-47s as an excuse to get an AK-47? And then a bazooka?

1. Yeah, right. The only way to ensure that everyone can be protected by the police is to assign a police officer to every house, every apartment unit, every store, restraunt, gas station, car lot etc. in the whole country. I guess that doesnt sound unreasonable to someone not accustomed to true freedom. I dont need anyone looking over my shoulder all the time, watching my house, standing by my desk, watching me put gas in my car, standing by the ATM, asking me for my papers....

2. I could. I just cant afford one yet. Of all the hundreds of millions of firearms in the U.S., only 1/10th of 1% are ever used in crimes. But you didnt know that and Im sure you dont care.

3. AK-47? How about just a knife? How about no weapon at all, just this great big nasty creep strangling and raping your wife/daughter/mother/sister? "Ive called the police, youll get yours in two minutes when they get here. Yes sir, theyre going to make you stop, arrest you and then youre going to jail. And Im going to testify, too. Whats that dear? Dont worry, the police will be here any minute. Try to take shallow breaths, dear. Yes sir, Mr. Rapist, youll answer for your crimes in a court of law, and probably be out in 5 to 10. But thats OK, because we dont want to be too hard on bad guys."

(By the way, do a little test here and hold your breath for 2 minutes.)

Originally posted by Ghost

Hurrah!
My Uncle,Aunt and Cousins are terrorists!
Thanks Ripper.

Last time i checked Afghanistan wasn´t in middle east
It´s so great how you generalize, thanks God you don´t work in an Inteligency Agency...Ah! I know why!

You are obviously not paying attention. Most of the terrorists were SAUDI, last time I looked that was in the Middle East.

The BOSS was in Afghanistan.

And as far as your uncle aunt and cousins go, if theyre male, and middle eastern, theyre not terrorists. They are just SUSPECT if they try to enter the U.S. More so than the 98 year old grandmother.

And please, let's not talk about "intelligence", since you all won't let me use the dictionary to check my spelling.

Kill a guy for stealing a bar towel !

No, the key word was EXECUTE, as in "punishment administered by the state".

Once again, "stealing a bar towel" was used instead of " robbery, rape, murder, drunk driving, smoking, burgulary, counterfeiting, theft, breaking and entering, assault, assault with a deadly weapon, attemted murder, jaywalking, speeding, obstructing traffic, contempt of court, drug dealing, smuggling, bootlegging, kidnapping, etc."

You're right, you can kill someone with a gun, no matter what weapon he's using. However, your chances are significantly lower. An AK-47 has a faster refire rate, meaning that the guy doesn't have to worry about aiming precisely before starting to shoot. It also makes a lot of noise - which would be a problem for most people, since they're likely to find the noise of a machine gun rather disconcerting.

Whats the deal with the AK-47? I suppose you think that that is all that criminals use. Actually, the preferred weapons used by criminals in the U.S. are usually revolvers or semi-automatic pistols, usually .38 caliber or smaller.

Back to the AK-47. It is NOT a machine gun. The selective fire version is what is commonly called an assault rifle. It can fire either fully automatic, or semi-automatic, depending on the position of the selector lever. A machine gun is fully automatic ALL the time. The semi-automatic only civilian version is often incorrectly called an assault rifle, but in reality is just a semi-automatic rifle. Like an M-1 Garand with a large magazine.

Eh, this is getting silly. You're gonna try to prove that I'm wrong by pointing out than an AK-47 is not a machine gun but an automatic rifle? Haven't you noticed that as far as the argument goes, that makes no difference? :p
Also, you say that most guns use handguns and pistols. Well, that's wonderful, thank you - because it just proves my point perfectly. If these guns weren't made in such huge quantities (which are produced to cater to a mass market), they would be much harder to get for criminals.

Now, other stuff as briefly as possible.
1. Your faith in the police force's (in)competence is truly inspiring. It's a pity you have no reason (except perhaps paranoia) to believe so.
2. If 1/10th of 1% is enough for you to worry, then clearly 100% is far too much then it should be. Remember, 10% of 500 is less than 0.01% of 10,000,000.
3. If, in a situation like that, you would be as helpless as you seem to imply, then you could indeed do something with a gun... like accidentally shoot yourself in the foot :rolleyes:.

Oh, you defended racial profiling. I'm Polish, but I've been mistaken on several occasions for an Israeli or an Arab because of how I look. So, thanks to racial profiling, I'd probably be considered a suspect (a Polish passport doesn't prove anything, and indeed would make me more suspicious, since terrorists frequently forge passports). Furthermore, if you think racial profiling is acceptable, then I assume you don't find it surprising (or unfair) that so many people in the world hate Americans without trying to get to know them better.

Meanwhile, I'd like to point out one last thing. The closest the world has ever come to realising your vision of an ideal state was in pre-Taliban Afghanistan. There was no central government to interfere or take away individual rights, everybody could possess as many firearms as they wanted, and in general they were free in every way. Perhaps you'd like to explain why you didn't move there?

Whats the deal with the AK-47? I suppose you think that that is all that criminals use. Actually, the preferred weapons used by criminals in the U.S. are usually revolvers or semi-automatic pistols, usually .38 caliber or smaller.

Sissy U.S. criminals. I get a much better arsenal at www.villainsupply.com

No, the key word was EXECUTE, as in "punishment administered by the state".

Once again, "stealing a bar towel" was used instead of " robbery, rape, murder, drunk driving, smoking, burgulary, counterfeiting, theft, breaking and entering, assault, assault with a deadly weapon, attemted murder, jaywalking, speeding, obstructing traffic, contempt of court, drug dealing, smuggling, bootlegging, kidnapping, etc."

I think that the solution to the problem isn´t free guns to everyone and capital punishment, you must educate the people, give them work, free health insurance (or whatever is called there), satisfied people don´t kill or steal, many countries (Specially in Europe) that don´t have *free weapons rights* and Capital Punishment, control the crime faster and easier than the US, These days anyone can get a weapon there, and the majority of the people who owns a weapon aren´t in psychic conditions to have them.
And what will prevent a a wacko neighbour-person to shoot you-wife-cildren because you/they *stared* him with bad face/step on his garden/etc?
Or you can´t seriously think that you will stop a terrorist with your M-16 or .45 Caliber, if you think that...
But i think that you are just that type of person who want to carry a weapon just for the *fun* of carrying one.
And please don´t tell me that *Free weapons rights* decreases the crime...that is like thinking that a bear will not come the city becuase a B-2 is patrolling Springfield (Simpson,*Bear guard* episode, i can´t remember the title), and i´m not saying that crime doesn´t exist, just that your solution isn´t correct.

I'd respond for ya Quatro/Ripper-but my page went all crazy and I don't feel like retyping it. Suffice to say that I disagree with most of the points you've made though. :D

Eh, this is getting silly. You're gonna try to prove that I'm wrong by pointing out than an AK-47 is not a machine gun but an automatic rifle? Haven't you noticed that as far as the argument goes, that makes no difference?

Im sorry, I finally realized that you are working from an extremely limited amount of FIRSTHAND knowledge of the operation, use, and capabilities of various firearms. Its now obvious to me that you get most, if not all of your information from the news media, which if its anything like the U.S. media, the actual facts usually take a back seat to their agenda. Its really a simple matter of proper definitions, and actual operating characteristics.

We'll start with machine guns, since you seem to have the most interest in them. I dont blame you, they ARE fun to shoot.

A machine gun is a fully automatic weapon, usually belt fed (M-60, M-240, M-2), sometimes magazine fed, (Browning Automatic Rifle), and in the case of the SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon), both. I havent fired the SAW but once, so I cant remember if it is capable of selective fire. My educated guess is that it is not. A machine gun will fire as long as the trigger is depressed, or until it runs out of ammunition. This method of operation is what makes it a machine gun.

Next, TRUE assault rifles, not MEDIA assault rifles. An assault rifle is a selective fire weapon that fires either semi-automatic, which is only one round fired for each pull of the trigger, or fully automatic, depending upon the position of the selector lever. The fact that it is capable of semi-automatic fire is what makes it NOT a machine gun, which is incapable of semi-automatic fire. The fact that a skilled operator is capable, through trigger manipulation, of firing a machine gun one round at a time, does not make a machine gun an assault rifle. (Ive done this with an M-60) A MILITARY AK-47, the M-16A1, and others I dont know the designations of are actual true assault rifles. The Germans invented the assault rifle, by the way.

The M-16A2 is a funny critter that falls into a category all its own. If there are other weapons out there with the same chacteristics and limitations, I dont know the designations. It IS a selective fire weapon, but is incapable of true fully automatic fire. It either fires semi-automatic, or three round burst. Im open to debating whether it is really an assault rifle or not because it IS a selective fire weapon, but to ME, the fact that it cant fire full auto makes it not. It doesnt bother me if someone disagrees, because I can understand why someone would want to put it in that category.

Now we come to the main source of confusion and disinformation about firearms. The evil military look-alike, CIVILIAN version of a military firearm. The AR-15 and CIVILIAN versions of the AK-47, AK-M, etc. are semi-automatic only rifles, incapable of fully automatic fire, and therefore functionally identical to semi-auto pistols, shotguns and rifles that dont LOOK like military rifles. The American media especially likes to IMPLY, without actually saying (because they know it isnt true) that these ARE capable of full auto fire, because it helps them further their anti-gun agenda. NBC, when doing a story once about a proposed law or something, was showing file footage of a soldier firing an M-60 while they were talking about AR-15s and such. It was really a quite effective piece of disinformation. See, they never actually SAID that the AR-15 was capable of full auto fire. But people with limited knoweledge about firearms thought it was after seeing the story.

Also, you say that most guns use handguns and pistols. Well, that's wonderful, thank you - because it just proves my point perfectly. If these guns weren't made in such huge quantities (which are produced to cater to a mass market), they would be much harder to get for criminals.

Im not going to dog you about the typo, I know you meant "bad guys" or something. Handgun is just a media term for a pistol, they are the same thing. Handgun sounds more evil to them, so they prefer to use that rather than the more accurate and print thrifty pistol.

You do not punish the law abiding for the actions of criminals. Your car isnt taken away because I drive drunk. You dont stop automobile manufacture bacause people get killed in auto accidents and people drive drunk. In this country, thank God, you dont stop gun production because someone robs a 7-11.

Now THAT is a site worthy of a bookmark!:D

Yeah I recently acquired this product:

"META-EBOLA HAEMORRHAGIC VIRUS TYPE D

Developed by the U.S. Army to "provide research necessary for defense against germ warfare" (ha ha ha), the Meta-Ebola Haemorrhagic Virus Type D is ten times deadlier and 20 times as communicable as the old Type C the Army tested at Jonestown. Once this baby gets into the environment, there will be no stopping it -- ask the recently deceased researchers at Fort Grange Hospital, which had to be firebombed after a nurse thought she might have left a lid open. Causes epidermal hemorrhaging, bloody stool, hardening of the ocular jelly, blackening of the extremities, paralyzation, and death, all in 12 minutes. Communicable by touch, by air, in water, or just by a victim looking at you funny. Dab some of this on some envelopes, mail them to various countries, and we guarantee global human annhilation within 72 hours, or your money back!

Price: US$50,000,000 per ml"

Now, other stuff as briefly as possible.
1. Your faith in the police force's (in)competence is truly inspiring. It's a pity you have no reason (except perhaps paranoia) to believe so.
2. If 1/10th of 1% is enough for you to worry, then clearly 100% is far too much then it should be. Remember, 10% of 500 is less than 0.01% of 10,000,000.
3. If, in a situation like that, you would be as helpless as you seem to imply, then you could indeed do something with a gun... like accidentally shoot yourself in the foot :rolleyes:.

Here comes the ABC 100% real life education for you.

In the first grade, I was the smallest, weakest guy in the class. At first, it wasnt so bad, but one day, the bigger, stronger boys found out that they could have fun by beating me up, taking my lunch money,(which didnt help me get bigger and stronger by the way) and calling me names like "Freckle Face". By the fourth grade, I had to wear glasses, was still the smallest, weakest guy in class, and was now "Four-Eyes" also. But something new happened. I finally learned to ride a bike, and I had a way to escape! But it didnt last long, it became fun to chase me down, wreck me, and beat me up. Then it stopped for a while, I really dont know why. By the way, back then there was no such thing as Karate classes for kids in my town, and if you "told", things got worse. Kids were expected to work things out for themselves.

Then in the seventh grade, one of the major turning points of my, and another kids lives. I committed the unpardonable crime of scoring 100% on a history test or something. A bully in the class (two years older and at least 40 pounds larger) announced he was going to kick my ass after school. I figured I had but one choice: ride home as fast as I could and get in my house where I would be safe. So thats exactly what I did. WHEW! Safe at last in my own home. Back then, no one locked their doors, because it wasnt necessary. So I didnt even think about it. I was home. I was safe. I heard the front door open. I went into the living room. The bully was standing in my living room. In my house. In the place I was supposed to be safe. By the way, there was no such thing as 911 back then. You dialed the operator and asked for the police. Obviously, I had no time for that. We had one phone in the whole house, and he was between me and it. I went to my room, got my .22 bolt action rifle, put a loaded clip in it, went back to my living room, and told the bully to leave or I would shoot him. At that moment, I became the most powerful force in my living room. In a moment that for him was probably an unusual one of clarity, he left my house. He never threatened me again, he never talked to me again, he never looked at me again. And I was forthright, gracious and magnanimous in victory. I didnt brag, rub it in, or even say anything about it to anyone. As a matter of fact, I was scared to death the whole time and didnt want anyone to know. And this was before I had ever heard about the NRA. What changed for the bully, is I probably scared him out of a life of crime, thinking he could just go into peoples houses and kick their asses. I dont know what became of him. What changed for me, was I learned that I wasnt really safe in my own home, unless I was armed. But I suppose you think that the better resolution was for me to have my ass kicked in my own living room. Sorry. I like the actual outcome a lot better. As long as I could get home, I could be safe.

Im still a little guy, I always was. When I graduated high school, I was 5' 9", and 125 pounds soaking wet. I went to boot camp, gained 20 pounds, trained in hand to hand, learned to fire military weapons proficiently, and for once wasnt afraid to get in a fight with someone bigger than me. I could at least hold my own, and if necessary, kill with my hands.

Then another turning point. I was in the San Diego county jail on a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property. (a car, loaned to me by a "friend" was stolen). Another detainee, 300 pounds, probably couldnt write his name, decided that he wanted me to perform a certain act that I wasnt oriented to do. So we all went to the hospital, he got in a vicious shot that broke my jaw in 2 places. Im not sure what I did to him, but I didnt perform the act he wanted.:D While my jaw was wired shut, and I was drinking all my meals, I came to the conclusion that there will always be someone bigger than me, that there is rarely if ever any help available, and someone can always get in a lucky punch. So I decided that I would only dance with someone as a last resort. I started carrying a 4 inch lockblade knife everywhere I went. I never had to use it, maybe just having it made me project a "Dont mess with me" aura. I guess we'll never know. I havent carried a knife for years.

Then came 1991. Fresh back from the Gulf War, stupidly newly married, stationed at El Toro California, I was driving up to Washington state to bring my new bride home. (a little background, since about 1981, I always had a loaded .45 pistol in its case on the seat beside me in my pickup whenever I was driving long distances. Or in a holster in 86 till 91, then back in the case to even now). The coincidence here is really amazing. I was stuck in traffic, 50 or more cars in front of me, a lane on either side packed with cars, who knows how many cars behind me. I was still on El Toro road, I was going to go to the Texaco at El Toro and Interstate 5 and top off my tanks, then hop on the highway and blast up to Washington. There was this guy walking down the sidewalk, yelling at me, "HEY, FUCK YOU!"" FUCK YOU!"" HEY, FUCK YOU!" as he walked on past. He went out of my sight on the sidewalk behind my pickup and trailer. I remember thinking, "That was really weird". The next thing I know, he's standing at the passenger door of my truck saying, "IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, MOTHERFUCKER! IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" I took my .45 out, pointed it at him, and said "No, youre not". He then again walked rearward out of my line of sight. A couple minutes later, he's at my drivers side door, 2 feet away, saying "Go ahead! Shoot me!" I once again pointed my pistol in his face, took the thumb safety off, (I already had a round in the chamber and the hammer cocked) and said "I am NOT fucking with you." He looked at me for a few seconds, and then went back to the sidewalk and started walking down the street towards the service station. The funny thing is, normally my pistol would have been in the base armory. I only had it because I was going on a trip. No, I didnt go to the gas station, I avoided any further confrontations by just getting the hell out of there as soon as I could. By the way, I you probably would have preferred that I get out of my truck and dance with this guy too, but I like my solution to the problem better. No one got hurt, and the perp probably thought twice about bothering other people in the future. And yes, I would have dropped his dumb ass if he had so much as drawn back a fist. No one is hitting me in the face ever again. They dont have that right.

So the police cant always be there, the bad guys dont always have guns, and I am extremely proficient and safe in the use of firearms. So your implication that I would shoot myself in the foot is an unnecessary insult that does nothing to further the discussion.

Ripper, you really have to understand that you are actually backing up Quarto's argument with all of that completely non-vital information about the classification of firearms hoohah...

Here's the very simplified version....

QUARTO SAYS;

F-16's are only made for governemt use, and you can't get a hold of one.

If guns were only made for government use, there would be wayyyy less on the street...

Of coarse there would be some.

And hey, if the bad guys had AK47's, a weapon made for government use, smaller conventional firearms wouldn't be very effective, seeing as they are .... well, LESS EFFECTIVE.

So that doesn't justify the public being allowed to carry said smaller conventional firearms, seeing as it wouldn't accomplish anything. (except give everyone a gun, or a chance to get one)

So then what? give everyone AK47's? Just because criminals use doesn't mean the public should be allowed to go get some...

SKYFIRE SAYS;

Hey! Just because a guy has an AK47 doesn't mean he's invincible, if I shoot him he dies, even if my gun is smaller!

QUARTO SAYS;

Yes, but the AK47 is way better and you probobaly won't get the chance to shoot him.

RIPPER SAYS;

I can buy an F-16! I just don't have enough money (then adds an oddly disturbing "yet").

And only 1/10th of 1% of firearms in the U.S. are ever used in crimes.

And someone might do something bad to me or someone I love and if I don't have a gun I can't shoot him off!

RIPPER THEN SAYS;

And so what?! Criminals don't use AK47's! They use smaller conventional firearms. The AK47 isn't even a machine gun! It's an assault rifle! (see where this starts to not really apply to the argument?)

QUARTO SAYS;

Exactly... because AK47's are made for government use! If all guns were like that, criminals wouldn't use them as often either!

If there are 10,000,000 firarms in the US, then 10,000 are used in crimes! If there were 500 guns on the street due to them not being available, then even 10% is wayyyy less... (hell, even if every gun was used in a crime it would be way less!)

RIPPER SAYS;

You must not know anything about guns! Blah blah blah (a bunch of stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the argument)

And so what?! Criminals don't use AK47's! They use guns that look like them! And they're only semi-automatic!

And handguns aren't even handguns! They're pistols!

See where there is some confusion here?

This has been a paid service brought to you by CORSAIR's Argument clarifying! Serving you for at least 5 minutes!

:D

Oh, you defended racial profiling. I'm Polish, but I've been mistaken on several occasions for an Israeli or an Arab because of how I look. So, thanks to racial profiling, I'd probably be considered a suspect (a Polish passport doesn't prove anything, and indeed would make me more suspicious, since terrorists frequently forge passports). Furthermore, if you think racial profiling is acceptable, then I assume you don't find it surprising (or unfair) that so many people in the world hate Americans without trying to get to know them better.

Racial profiling is an interesting subject. 15 of the 19 terrorists that killed over 3000 innocent men women an children on September 11th 2001 were male Saudi nationals. It would seem to me that a prudent thing to do, to prevent (yeah, right) any further such acts, would be to give extra attention to those that are or least seem to be from that area of the world, and not worry so much about a six year old girl from Minnesota. And not worry about offending anyone. IM offended that so many people in the world think its O.K. to crash a couple of airliners full of innocent people into a couple of buildings full of innocent people. Or crash a plane full of innocent people into a legitimate military target. (the Pentagon) And then get pissed that we have the audacity and GALL to look a little closer at the people who did it.

I actually dont really care what people in other countries think about me or us, I dont care if they hate us, and I dont really care if they "take the time to get to know us better". Scum of the earth like the terrorists are going to hate us no matter what. Our allies in the world, Britain, Canada, Australia, our TRUE allies, our TRUE friends, are going to stand by us because they are true friends. And then the other allies like France, NATO members, are going to stand by us because they know that they would be next after we were gone. "Allies" like Saudi Arabia, that finance and provide us with terrorists, talk a good game, but when the chips are down come running to us for help when threatened. Im all for making them into glowing green glass if they dont straighten up their act, and we just get oil from Russia, show them how to give their economy a big boost by introducing them to good ol' American wildcatting and all the joys of a healthy oil industry.

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
Ripper, you really have to understand that you are actually backing up Quarto's argument with all of that completely non-vital information about the classification of firearms hoohah...

Youre reading, but youre not comprehending. Oh well. I was a better Drill Instructor than teacher. The fault lies with my inability to help you understand. Sorry.

Our allies in the world, Britain, Canada, Australia, our TRUE allies, our TRUE friends, and then the other allies like France, NATO members, are going to stand by us because they know that they would be next after we were gone. "Allies" like Saudi Arabia, that finance and provide us with terrorists, talk a good game, but when the chips are down come running to us for help when threatened.

Well, Iraq was your ally,China was your ally,Afghanistan was your ally!, so don´t come with me about alliances....
And TRUE allies, i don´t know if anyone is a True ally fo the US or from another country,that they share some interests with the US or are in debt, that isn´t a TRUE alliance...
And i think that you showed your true self with your petty story about your life and why you need a gun, everybody pissed,stole,called funny names,and harrased you,, you are a *lttle guy* who relays on weapons for defense, you had a miserable childhood....so you need a weapon. that is nice!
I think that you need some class of psychiatric or psychologic help, and i think that you with a weapon will be a dangerous man,specially because or your reprimed anger.

Well, Iraq was your ally,China was your ally,Afghanistan was your ally!, so don´t come with me about alliances....
And TRUE allies, i don´t know if anyone is a True ally fo the US or from another country,that they share some interests with the US or are in debt, that isn´t a TRUE alliance...
And i think that you showed your true self with your petty story about your life and why you need a gun, everybody pissed,stole,called funny names,and harrased you,, you are a *lttle guy* who relays on weapons for defense, you had a miserable childhood....so you need a weapon. that is nice!
I think that you need some class of psychiatric or psychologic help, and i think that you with a weapon will be a dangerous man,specially because or your reprimed anger.
I stand by what I said about TRUE allies.
Yes that is my "true self", all the stories are 100% factual, they really happened, I didnt say "everybody", you did, if you think the truth is petty, YOU may need some type of therapy, I have safely and successfully defended myself without firing a shot twice in my life without anyone getting hurt so I guess if you leave me alone you have absolutely nothing to fear. Come to think of it, I exercised a right I didnt even know I had way back in '71.

Tell the truth, do you really think it would be O.K. for me to get my ass kicked in my own living room? How unimaginably cruel you must be, to think that an 11 year old kid should get the crap beat out of him in the one place where he should be safe from harm. I can hardly comprehend the terrible acts you must be capable of. I am so gald I have the ability to defend myself and others from the likes of you.

Back