Votes: 5 8.8%
  • To stay the way it is now

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • To slowly disappear

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • It is doomed!

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
No I mean his acting wasn't exactly all that it could be back in the 70's ;) Then again it must be a hard role to play without laughing at yourself. "Let the force be with me, ahhh come on what the hell does that mean!"

Didn't Wilson (jokingly) complain about Hamill always using an imaginary lightsabre during the filiming of WC3?

Originally posted by Ghost
Yes we can said the same for all the WCP cast, except our friend Maniac.
Not Blair or Wilford (sheesh, I'm still traumatised from those pictures of him screaming at Casey)?

Originally posted by Lynx
But she looks good!
I personally don't think so. Maybe it's just the ultra-tight hair, done up as it should be in the military. :)

It's the mood swings from mission to mission that are the problem.

"The Iceman would have been proud.....I'm going to have you taken off the flight roster....The Iceman would have been proud....I'm going to have you taken of the flight roster....The Iceman would...." *SMACK* :p

Best, Raptor

I don't usually have that problem (I usually try the mission again if I stuff up), but I've seen that joke before. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Didn't Wilson (jokingly) complain about Hamill always using an imaginary lightsabre during the filiming of WC3?

That was Tom Wilson. Check out the blooper video in the Files section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well about the Rachael comments, more were filmed and included, Quarto is working on getting them to play under certain circumstances :)
Breath of fresh air

Well, I did say Wilson. And I wish I could get it, but stuff bigger than 8MB are usually out of my reach. :(

Back