Votes: 5 8.8%
  • To stay the way it is now

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • To slowly disappear

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • It is doomed!

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
the reason i ask is that my friend was suppost to get me wcp. But that was a month ago and i cant take it anymore must have it now.

I can understand why. WCP is a great game. You must play it. And WildWeasel is right. Wing Commander will be back. (I hope) Hail the COnfederation!!:D

Ehh... don't try to push people into lending you their games. The polite thing to do is to ask, and hope someone will offer to. The sensible thing to do, on the other hand, is to just buy the game yourself.

Well well, aren`t we optimistic. The majority thinks WC will make a big comeback
I have only one thing to say to you people:...... I second that! :)

I'm absolutely sure we'll see a major new Wing Commander story within the next year <G>

And I live in Maryland.

And will loan you Prophecy.

IN KOREAN.

WC will return, I am quite sure about that, though I can't be so optimistic about the time as LOAF. Only, of course if I had those super top secret insider information he has... :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
IN KOREAN.
That's harsh. :)

I'm also confident that WC will return, although when and whether it will be the huge success it was for the other instalments, I'm not so sure.

But I fail to see the wisdom in asking a bunch of Wingnuts on their predictions of WC's future. :)

Wing commander will never die especially if we the fans keep it alive in our hearts,our minds, and fan projects.And remember this things were very dismal for Trek fans after the original series was cancelled.(not that I remember it of course I was'nt born till 1975)
Just remember you must keep the faith that it will come back, and if neccesary do your part when someone asks you to. :D

I think that the fate of WC is looking VERY grim,
the Terran-Kilrathi war was Brilliant, and WC4 made an excellent addon... this thing with the BUGS however..it doesn't FEEL as WC as the other games were.... we need more links back to the old games. I feel that we NEED and DESERVE an online WC game.... I am sick and tired of hearing Origin make promises they don't come through on. WE WANT Wc online, Origin NEED WC online, so why aren't they making it? WC Online should have the FEEL, the MOOD of Privateer. If they want to mess around with UO then Origin are going to go bust, their future IS Wc they just have to see that.....

Originally posted by Darkmage
I think that the fate of WC is looking VERY grim,
From my vantage point, it looks rather rosey.
I feel that we NEED and DESERVE an online WC game.... I am sick and tired of hearing Origin make promises they don't come through on. WE WANT Wc online, Origin NEED WC online, so why aren't they making it?
Ugh, spare us, please. The last thing the universe needs is another freaking MMP game for thousands of idiots to throw their lives away on.
If they want to mess around with UO then Origin are going to go bust, their future IS Wc they just have to see that.....
"I like WC more than Ultima, therefore WC must be superior, and inherantly posess a greater sales capacity."

I very, very seriously doubt that we will see a MMP space sim game, after Jumpgate's sales.

I wouldn't be surprised if Earth and Beyond is cancelled.

But that wouldn't have surprised me before.

Back