What do you guys think?

OK Manic. Do you want to use money order, check, PayPal, or whatever? If you want paypal, can you post your email?

Thanks

Not sure how to use paypal, never done it before... but I'd like to use that method. my ICQ is 52371269

Doh. my email is stevensonmanic@aol.com
I use a cable service, but AOL owns the company so I wind up with that crappy "Youve got mail" message anyway :p

OK, Manic. Can you be on your ICQ at either 2PM or 6PM tomorrow? My ICQ number is 125972314. Paypal is pretty easy. You just go to http://www.paypal.com and sign up for a personal account. You give them you credit card #. They keep the number and when you tell them to they either send money or recieve it. No one but you and PayPal know your credit card number. The catch is (figures) you only have a $100 per month recieve limit and a $1000 send limit. However, you remove that limit when you become verified. To do so, you give them your checking account number. I'm not verified yet, but I should be tomorrow. Oh, if you want insurance with the order, please add another $2.

Thanks. See my signature.

So anyone else want to buy something before I put it up on ebay? I still have the WCIV DVD (resurfaced, works perfectly), Privateer 2 (no box), Privateer (CD only, manual on CD), WC 2 Delux, WCIII (CD only and flight guide), WCIV (install guide, background, no box), WC Prophecy.

BTW, please don't bid on End Run on ebay. I'm the only bidder so far and it's the only book missing from my collection. Thanks

OK. This is the condition of the DVD: Disc has been resurfaced. There are still light scratches running around on both sides. However, they are not serious nor do they hamper the game. I've successfully played through it twice, as well as watched all the movies.

I have a copy... but it's mine :p Two-sided version with the superb quality graphics... you can even make out the christmas lights at the first senate council's stairway! lol

Heh. gotta replace mine (after 2 years of constant use and abuse it finally gave out.) :( Does anyone know whether you need a creative brand DVD to run the WCIVDVD? I really want to replace my drive but as good as creative is there are a few better.

You can use any DVD drive, but to play the game you need either a Creative DxR2 or a RealMagic Hollywood+.

Oh, I must thank everyone for allowing me to remain high bidder for End Run. My WC novel collection is now complete. Thank you!

Thanks Lunatic for testing it out :) I'm also bringing my copy over to a friend's house (who happens to be a Star Trek fan, he doesn't like WC)... he has a generic DVDROM with a software decompression system... if it works on that it'll open the doors to what I can really buy in the way of DVD

Back