What actually happened at K'Tithrak Mang?

That's interesting... definitely paints a more complete picture of the Ralari class' capabilities. Are we able to do the same for the Tiger's Claw? I know you mentioned in this thread or elsewhere what the in-game armament is, but clearly the movie depicts even more.

Yeah, the Tiger's Claw especially - since we see it in so many places. The specifications given in the Handbook are probably the best I can give you without looking through my notes at home: 22 Dual Mount Laser Turrets, 8 Dual Mount Laser Batteries and 40 Torpedo Tubes. I believe the Academy show suggests several more turrets of unspecified types...

To address the original subject of the thread: the Terran carrier tried to attack us here at K'Tithrak Mang, but my stealth fighters destroyed it and soon we will demolish the rest of their fleet.

And what would Exeter's weaponry then? If Ralari is THAT DEADLY... Sure thing that old trusty Exeter would have something more than it's four turrets and the same single IR launcher?

We don't know for sure because they don't show up elsewhere with much specificity... but they clearly have some larger weapons - just look at the drawing in Claw Marks, it has a big triple-mount turret similar to something you might see on a World War II battleship.

... they also have a fairly large fighter complement.

Back