well its stupid

Originally posted by LeHah
Then shut your mouth Gantry, because you can find copies of it if you actually try. Stop complaining and start looking; God knows how many copies of End Run I've found on sale in the past two months.

Then i will ask to god...

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I like FF and FC pretty much (they are the ones most Kilrathi-friendly) and liked ER and FA the least.
Originally posted by Dralthi5
Even less than Price of Freedom? What, too heroish again? ;-)
I think what Mekt really wants is a WC novel where the Kilrathi actually win... :)

Sorry, but no can do, flea-bag! :p

Just finished reading FA gotta say that it's one of the best WC books.... Does anybody know if any fan fiction has been released with a story that takes place in the WCP timeline???

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)
I think what Mekt really wants is a WC novel where the Kilrathi actually win... :)

Sorry, but no can do, flea-bag! :-p

Would be sth new, wouldn't it? Variatio delectat, as the Romans said.

Oh well, I still have my own private WC universe where I can retire to. ;)

the have made novels of the Wingcommander games?

well see this is what you get when your born on a shitisland and is unable to move because you cant get a decent enough job so you can afford to and move to some shit LA place in America... not everyone has a shit ass loaded big super mall around the corner some people actually has to fly some god hundred miles to get to one

Originally posted by Bishop Gantry

well see this is what you get when your born on a shitisland and is unable to move because you cant get a decent enough job so you can afford to and move to some shit LA place in America... not everyone has a shit ass loaded big super mall around the corner some people actually has to fly some god hundred miles to get to one
No it isn't, since you don't need to "fly some god hundred miles to get to one." You can order them online. Yay!

firstly I dont trust buying stuff online
secondly you need a credit card I dont own one
thirdly we have special rules when importing, 22% tax etc and more, because some jumbo crap politicians dosent like when we import things from diffrent countries, they prefer we order native items even if we cant get hold of jackass else

thirdly we have special rules when importing, 22% tax etc and more, because some jumbo crap politicians dosent like when we import things from diffrent countries, they prefer we order native items even if we cant get hold of jackass else
If you don't trust that type of transaction, it's your own fucking fault, and you don't need to go around pissing guys like me off by spewing your crap all over the place in here because of it. And if you don't have a credit card, use someone else's. Or, buy the books on eBay and send money orders! Your options are fairly broad. And by the way, 22% tax on a 6 dollar book isn't really that much. I don't know why you feel you have to be a creep to everyone.

[Edited by Frosty on 07-14-2001 at 13:02]

In most countries there are no taxes on books or other printed works. Most countries also don't tax anything below a certain value, usually around $25. If you're from the EU, there are plenty of British online stores you can buy from. Then it's always tax free.

I'm pretty sure that post would make sense if I lived in the Bizaro world....

or or or :)
It really doesn't make very much sense. But maybe we could understand it, if profiles were used for what their sense is. Giving information about the user. So maybe you really have problems to get them...which we cannot understand. Because of that.

Well, sometimes I enjoy reading all those nonsense posts filled with invalid arguments even though they add nothing to the thread, cause there's usually a reply from Frosty... now there's a guy who has a sense of humor! :D

--Eder

Originally posted by mpanty
BTW Mekt, did you finish reading False Colors?

[Edited by mpanty on 07-14-2001 at 14:13]

Yes, I needed a break frm Lord of the Rings, so I read FC. It is actually pretty good, one of my favourites (especially because the Kilrathi are not really defeated but only set back). Of course, it wasn't worth the horrific price I had to pay. ;) :p

Back