well its stupid

they dont produce more WCP gold
they dont care about it infact abondoned it is a better word
it was free
you cant get hold of a copy of it,

If I could get hold of a copy id shut my big mouth

No you didn't. You selected
newthread.gif

WCP: Gold was never free. SO was, but it was clear from the begining that it was a limited time offer. Stopping the production of a game isn't abandoning it... Everything ends production at some point.

TC

Then shut your mouth Gantry, because you can find copies of it if you actually try. Stop complaining and start looking; God knows how many copies of End Run I've found on sale in the past two months.

really there is only 1 wc product that anyone can complain about not having and that is KS and even that if you are willing to shell out the money you can get it, just the other day I saw one go for 50USD but got outbid in the last minute

Half.com has a good, healthy amount usually.

I just checked, they had one for $9.99

[Edited by LeHah on 07-12-2001 at 23:38]

Originally posted by Napoleon
really there is only 1 wc product that anyone can complain about not having and that is KS and even that if you are willing to shell out the money you can get it, just the other day I saw one go for 50USD but got outbid in the last minute

You are in no way entitled to any WC product. If you don't have it, it's your own damned fault. Don't complain about it. KS is not impossible to get, and if you don't want to pay how much it costs, fine. Just buy and play the original games.

TC

TC is correct...

I'm just thankful he's not a diplomat. We'd get into a lot of wars with that kinda "in your face" factual stuff. :)

I'm so happy I have End Run. Even if it's the worst bound book I've ever read and its cover separated from the pages first time round. Pretty wicked book innit?

I liked the book. But it's opinion. I liked the love-story, which was put in and I found it better than the story of 'Heart of the Tiger'.
But I'd have more enjoyed hearing more about the 'Johnny Greene'. :)

End Run was ok. My Fav is still Fleet Action, though the most character driven was Heart of the Tiger to me. That was the first WC game I played, so it kinda is sentimental in value.

I never know which Fleet Action is. I always come in wrong order with the titles. Ah book 3. (looked it up)
the battle at the end was the best in the whole book, but the story also was. From the books I own I liked HotT not so much. But the rest. ;)

Heart of the Tiger is one of my least favorite WC novels.

It goes like this for me:

1. Fleet Action
2. End Run
3. False Colors
4. Action Stations
5. Freedom Flight
6. Heart of the Tiger
7. Price of Freedom

Yeah, I think FA and ER are quite similar (those brave marines giving their lives destroying the supercarriers etc...), though I like FA really more than ER.
I mean I have no clear ranking for WC novels. There are FF and FC which I like very much and ER which I don't really like, the rest is in the middle with no clear favs. Maybe only that AS is also quite good...

But, please let me go to bed now... ;)

My selection would be like this:

-End Run
-Fleet Action
-Action Stations
-False Colors
-Freedom Flight
-Heart Of The Tiger
-The Price of Freedom

Generally, I prefer the original stories to the game novelisations.

Best, Raptor

Back