WCP: Soppy ending

Zor Prime, I think no one surpasses Panther on that category, and Supdon and LeHah certainly won't disagree with me... :D

Maybe it's just me, but I never thought that any of the WC females were *that* attractive.
That newscaster that LOAF likes did the little news clips in WC3, right?

Ok, the helmsman chick from WC4 is hot, thats for sure.

But Sosa's mine, gosh-darn-it. :cool: Someone wanna challange that, they have to face Ghost Rider!!!

We don't wanna get into that, now LeHah?
I mean, it would be perfectly pointless and stupid to fight over a fictitious character, no matter how gorgeous she might look, wouldn't it? :)

(Besides, everyone knows Commander Keen would whoop Ghost Rider's ass anytime... :D )

Ghost Rider happens to be good friends with Skeletor and Bad Ash (from Army of Darkness). We skeleton people stick together. :)

Why's that? 'Cause Ghost Rider can't take on Commander Keen by himself, huh? 'Cause he's a wuss, huh? :D:D

What are you talking about? Cockknocker couldnt even handle Bluntman (or was it Chronic) a skeevy stoner.

Just cuz Skeletor has his posse 'o skulls, foo.

And he can throw ahelluva far. And sometimes drives a custom red-and-black 1983 GMC van. :D

Originally posted by Supdon3
What are you talking about? Cockknocker couldnt even handle Bluntman (or was it Chronic) a skeevy stoner.

When people get stoned........THEY GET SUPERPOWERS!!!!!!!! Unfotunately for cocknocker, he wasn't stoned as well...............

Originally posted by Rampage3051
Well, if Keen Commander ever gets in trouble, he can always count on... (da-da-dum!)

NUKE DUKEM!!!

Nuke Dukem huh?

My favorite superhereos will ALWAYS be the Halrem Globetrotters. I mean, they are the best superhereos EVER. Ya know, from their 70's cartoon! One of the guys could pull anything they needed out of his massive afro. WOW!

Back