WC4 = hard?!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Monotremes and marsupials *are* mammals -- mamalia is divided into monotremes, marsupials and placental mammals.
Hmm, one learns something new every day, I guess.

Damn right Quarto... :)

I bet you'll remember that stuff about mammals, for the next er... 600 years? ;)

*L* I don't suppose anyone finds it odd that the title is "WC4=Hard?!" and one clicks in to see a conversation about mammals and science?

Any thread with more than 2 or 3 pages is bound to have drifted far far far away from its original topic. That is an universal rule! (well, I just made it up, but it seems to have some truth in it.) :)

Silly, too often threads drift from the second post, when no one bothers to correctly answer the original question! :)

Originally posted by Quarto
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Monotremes and marsupials *are* mammals -- mamalia is divided into monotremes, marsupials and placental mammals.
Hmm, one learns something new every day, I guess.

And I thought Biology class ended 30years ago....:)

Ok I will attempt to bring the thread back to its title, Nope, WCIV was not hard. It was EXCITING!! Stayed up many a hour playing that game!!

RFBurns

Originally posted by Wedge009
Silly, too often threads drift from the second post, when no one bothers to correctly answer the original question! :)
That is too hard. I mostly got some kind of answer for any of my questions. ;)

Originally posted by RFBurns
Ok I will attempt to bring the thread back to its title, Nope, WCIV was not hard. It was EXCITING!! Stayed up many a hour playing that game!!

RFBurns

You played it for many hours? Just not two nights ago, I spent many hours ripping every single movie from the game and burning them all onto cd's! That, was fun. :)

Oh yea many many hours playing that and all the other WC games as well. If I had the proper gear and software Id be pulling the FMV's too and making vid cd's. But to me, if I want to see the movies I will just go thru the game again. But it would be nice if you get all that done and offer to folks eh! ;)

RFBurns

Movies

Well, if you know of a place that will give me 2.3 GB of space, I'll upload it in a heartbeat! But maybe I should just give everybody a package of materials they need to do it for themselves.... what do you thinlk?

Hum yes , that might be the better course of action. Even if you did find such a mythical place were space is but a word, people would be whinning about how long a download it is.

Yea, the only people who would enjoy it would be those with super-broadband. :)

I will put a package together as soon as I get back in town.

Originally posted by RFBurns

RFBurns

Well, at the nighmare level, WC4 is exciting like being held up like drug crazed psycho with an AK-47 is exciting. ;) It's probably the toughest of all the WC games at that setting. I've beaten WC3, WC:p and SO repeatedly at that level, but never WC4.

Best, Raptor

Back