WC4 = hard?!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Lose the fantasy -- we don't even know if Kilrathi reproduce like us...

(You can always get a free kitten from the newspaper, though, if you're that obsessed with this... which apparently some of you people are...)

Actually I hate real cats.
But I think there are some similarities of the reproduction way: Didn't Hunter kick a Kilrathi between the legs in FF with great effect? :)

Originally posted by Dragon
I belive that the TITS on the females kinda give that away....
Have you ever seen a bird with tits?
No. But have you ever seen a female monotreme or marsupial without them? They ain't mammals...

Marsupials have tits, their are small.
Mammal means that it the baby is inside a uterus and feeds on milk the first weeks, there are many type of mammals, whales are mammals, you can see the tits if you look for it.

Originally posted by Dragon
Marsupials have tits, their are small.
Err, at the risk of getting into an even more inappropriate discussion, I really don't think size is the issue here :). The point is, mammals aren't the only ones with mammary glands, and therefore just having mammary glands does not a mammal make.

Mammal means that it the baby is inside a uterus and feeds on milk the first weeks, there are many type of mammals, whales are mammals, you can see the tits if you look for it.
And we haven't seen a Kilrathi with a cub in its uterus, nor have we seen any Kilrathi cubs breast-feeding. Therefore, how can you say the Kilrathi look like mammals?

Monotremes and marsupials *are* mammals -- mamalia is divided into monotremes, marsupials and placental mammals.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Nonsense, whales are fish! They live in the sea afte all! :D

I hope you are joking Mekt...

Or else my "Biologist self" will come rushing all over you, like a mighty Heart of the Tiger over a Furball's nest... :p

What do you mean joking? Whales live in the sea, so they are fish, just like dolphins! Next time you are telling me the Earth is not flat and that the Sun does not circle around the Earth.

(Of course I am joking. That is why I put :D behind it.)

Cats are mammals right?

Anyway, the Kilrathi hate milk, no matter wht they drink as cubs...And who's to say Kilrathi are mammals? Maybe they share some common traits, but it's not like they come from the same planet, or even the same sector, even though they are, in many ways, human...

Okay, since no one seems to care about censoring curse words for our younger cadets, I'll just rephrase my sentence:

"You guys are really crazy fucks, you know that?"

That better TC? :p:p

Back