WC4 = hard?!

WC1 and the SMs are challenging too. But WC4 is good in that point. And why is it challenging? Because you have to fight ships that are equal to you or even superior and not such pathetic craft as the Kilrathi or bugs use it. (I know I repeat myself)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-20-2001 at 05:06]

Well, Nephilim fighters like the Manta and the Revil Ray were (stats wise) a good match for most Confed fighters. It was just the AI that let them down.

Best, Raptor

I would say that SM1 was up there with the hardest of the games. After all, you had missions like the Jotenheim one with the captured Dralthi. You had to to go all nav points, then to nav 1 again to waste some more capships to get the medal.

It took skill in determining what missiles to keep, how much fuel to use. It make you use tactics!

Other SM1 and SM2 missions were in the same light. You were on your own!

WC4 makes you keep an eye on your decoys and fuel level as well as missles. They will both run out very quickly.

Re: Movies

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Well, if you know of a place that will give me 2.3 GB of space, I'll upload it in a heartbeat! But maybe I should just give everybody a package of materials they need to do it for themselves.... what do you thinlk?

That would probably be far more easier than those trying to upload movies at 2.3GB download on chicken wire fence phone lines like we have out here in the oilpatch, oh those chicken wire fence phone lines are contaminated too!! Let us know when you get something together, I would gladly post it on my site for all to grab!

RFBurns

Originally posted by Raptor
Well, Nephilim fighters like the Manta and the Revil Ray were (stats wise) a good match for most Confed fighters. It was just the AI that let them down.
Best, Raptor
The Devil Ray, OK but they were quite uncommon. And the Manta in WCP perhaps was a match to the Panther (faster and more armour but gravely underarmed and very very weak shields). But in SOPS she was no match for the Black Panther in any way.

Back