WC1/ movie... just noticing

You're right WildWeasel... Mekt probably wasn't smelling anything until you came here...

Originally posted by WildWeasel

Actually, I think what you smell is an idiot.

We're getting a bit unpolite, aren't we?

Did you see that mpanty? I had the opportunity to paste you one and I didn't! Amazing, isn't it? Those contact lenses must have more deeper effects on my mind than I thought... ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Did you see that mpanty? I had the opportunity to paste you one and I didn't! Amazing, isn't it? Those contact lenses must have more deeper effects on my mind than I thought... ;-)
Oh but please do "paste me one"! ;)
But I fear that if you do, this thread will suffer the same ending as the "Insults" thread... :)

BTW, you have no idea yet just what effects those contacts will have on you... ;)

Some of your devilry at work, mpanty? I guess I have to get rid of these things before I actually start to like you... :p

oh damn i also want the wc1 ks...
ive got the original version but it runs too fast on my pc, even with slowdown. is there any possibility to get it over the internet? here in germany i cant order something that dont appears here:)

Some of your devilry at work, mpanty? I guess I have to get rid of these things before I actually start to like you... :p
Too late! :D

Originally posted by mpanty
Was it a "good" accent for you, Quarto?
Well, it wasn't the Aussie accent everybody usually thinks of (there's quite a few Aussie accents), but yeah, I have heard Aussies talk like that.

Your arguing is pointless anyway because the wing commander movie sucked! Come on, Freddie Prinze Jr. as Blair? That is insulting. I just recently had to endure it again because my friend wanted to see it. So I had to properly cleanse myself after sitting through it again. I read action stations, then I popped in my kilrathi saga collection. I played wc1, sm1, sm2, then I read freedom flight. Afterward I played wc2, so1, so2, then I read end run, and fleet action, then I played wc3, after which I read false colors, next came wc4, then wc: prophecy and special ops. After doing all of this I was adequately cleansed. That's how much the movie sucks.

Give reasons for disliking things, otherwise I'll take it as a troll, next time. Saying you dislike something on a fan board isn't quite a good idea unless you provide some reasoning. I'll ignore the post, and I suggest that anyone that feels the need to 'argue' it in a strong manner do the same. If you don't, the thread'll be closed and your head will end up directly above where your butt is... on the inside.

TC

Originally posted by mpanty
Some of your devilry at work, mpanty? I guess I have to get rid of these things before I actually start to like you... :-p
Too late! :D

Don't be too sure. Maybe the contacts just initiated a personality overlay and when you least expect it, dang!, old Mekt is back to turn against you! ;)

Originally posted by LeHah
The movie Hunter was too mean for my tastes... he also had a really fake Aussie accent. :D

Any Australian accent in a Hollywood release is FAKE. Somehow I think all Hollywood 'Australian' accents now are based on Hoges...

What about a young Mel Gibson and Hugh Jackman? They're Hollywood and from Austrailia! :)

Mel Gibson's accent is Australian? Hardly. See Bounty from around 1984, that's more of Gibson's Australian accent. However, he was playing Fletcher Christian, who wouldn't have been Australian, but British.

Besides, I believe Mel was born in America. He grew up in Australia, and now, obviously is American again.

Back