WC1/ movie... just noticing

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
I've recently be playing WC1 again (it's been years) and I was noticing how eerily similar the animated Hunter and the movie Hunter look and talk. I'll have to watch the movie again 'cause I'm not sure if he smoked cigars in the movie though.

-AD

Borrowed the KS version from the PC Gamer CD from my cousin. Running it in win98.

Anyone else notice anything?

-AD

[Edited by AD on 07-06-2001 at 16:28]

Yeah, a while back PC gamer, a magazine, had an issue that had 15 (?) complete classic games on the included CD. WC1 was one of them.. and it was the KS version so it runs in win9x.

-AD.

[Edited by AD on 07-06-2001 at 16:30]

Yes, but that issue sold *very* quickly due to the inclusion of the WC1 KS game on the CD, so I doubt you can back-order it, but you can try.

Originally posted by Rampage3051
Yes, but that issue sold *very* quickly due to the inclusion of the WC1 KS game on the CD, so I doubt you can back-order it, but you can try.

i cant think of somthing to say that will express my feelings without getting me in trouble

I feel your rage $tormin. I went to every damned store in my county that sold that magazine and they either didn't have it or the CD was taken out of the wrapping! EVERY...SINGLE...STORE!!! :mad:

You might try going to the PC Gamer website and request it, since it's technically a demo cd. I did that when mine stopped working, so now I have 2.

It's not technically a demo CD... but that doesn't mean you can't backorder it.

TC

The movie Hunter was too mean for my tastes... he also had a really fake Aussie accent. :D

Only problem with Hunter in the movie is that on his dogtag, it said Hunter, instead of Ian St. John.

Back