WC Privateer, Privatter2

Originally posted by Battler Hawke

Letts see Dr who star cops blake 7.
yes:D

You forgot Logan's Run. :cool:

And I thought that the P2-semi-separate universe was pretty cool. I thought that while the first game (which I played through and immensely enjoyed) had more of a "what's out there?" mysterious feeling, the second had a tense, 'more-than-slightly-illegal,' kind of disturbing feeling to it. I mean, like LOAF said you've got the bar on Crius, where people who have been altered so that you can see through their skin hang out; you've got this Amish/beerbrewing/hippie planet of Bex; and you've got this ultra-rich planet which even employs and pays its own beggars. And all of this is in just three interlocking systems!
And despite (and probably because of) it's massive differences from the first game, I like the weirdness-factor inherent in P2.

Alert anyone?

Just for your information.....

There's a store in my town that is still selling a single box of EA Classix Privateer 1. All for...

Rp. 35,000,-

by current exchange rate will be

something like US $5 give or take a few cents.

Anyone interested?

-Fraix

ps: EA Classix, something like white label box. No manuals, manuals are electronic for online reading in PDF format. Box size is pretty small. There's a small catalog I guess. I once purchase it for my cousin six years ago.

Back