WC Game Plot Questions

Well, Blair did survive his one night in the WC4 novel. Of course, Melek and his hrai saw him as a "savior" as well as a great warrior. So the real test would be to send someone like "Bacon Boy" to see if he comes back in one piece.:)

I don't think Confed would have anything to gain with an exchange program during modern prophecy times.

I would love to see a game where you got to duke it out as a Kilrathi though. Maybe in WCII era where you fly Prince Thrakath's beefed up fighter around the quadrant and picked on the staff of the Concordia all night long! MUUHAHAHAAA.. .
Ahem, well anyways It would be fun. . .

Originally posted by Iota
I don't think Confed would have anything to gain with an exchange program during modern prophecy times.

A working trust, that would lead to mutual understanding and possibly friendship between humans and Kilrathi down the road maybe?

I would love to see a game where you got to duke it out as a Kilrathi though. Maybe in WCII era where you fly Prince Thrakath's beefed up fighter around the quadrant and picked on the staff of the Concordia all night long! MUUHAHAHAAA.. .
Ahem, well anyways It would be fun. . .

Yea, or leading the attack that destroyed the Tiger's Claw. That would be a test of loyalty.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Yea, or leading the attack that destroyed the Tiger's Claw. That would be a test of loyalty.
If we are the first squadron to attack... that would be suicide!

All right, so the quote has nothing to do with your post, but it's still a cool quote :).

Originally posted by Supdon3

A working trust, that would lead to mutual understanding and possibly friendship between humans and Kilrathi down the road maybe?

You make a good point though I doubt that with the Nephilim running around and the Kalrathi fleet in shambles that this is the best time. Maybe once peace time comes around and things cool down a bit.

heh,
--
Conversation between a kilrathi and terran

'now let us have a cup of tea as ella starbase is being torped to death by the bugs shall we? how is your mum?'

'oh dear me she's running around killing monkeys as usual, tch, i just don't know what's the point dear friend' *sips tea*

'dear me, it seems the bugs fried ella, my god, shall we continue this discussion? i think my 10000 ship fleet could help repel them for a moment, but i brought them along for display, silly me'

'alright, cherio'

hehe, not the best time for a cup of a tea now is it? much less trading when your struggling to save your home planet.

Originally posted by RATM
no, they'lljust slice him up into pieces like they did to iceman :(

Well, Iceman was a prisoner. For the Kilrathi, it was come back victorious or not at all. The concept of POWs isn't something they dealt with. For them it would be more honourable to kill Iceman than let him suffer the indignity of imprisonment.

If you're not an enemy, the cats would have no reason to kill you.

They sure didnt kill him very nicely. For them an honorable death for prisoners would be to let them commit suicide. But instead they cut him up into chunks, a act in which they took great pride in im sure.

Wow, RATM, that... made exactly 0 percent sense.

Iceman's death definitely wasn't honourable, neither in human nor Kilrathi terms. I would say that Iceman simply had the misfortune of being shot down by some cat who had an anger management problem.

Did the cats tractor him in and then rip him asart themselves, or just rip his pod up with lasers?

Would they have sent an SAR out just for the purpose of geting Iceman? Because if so, that is cruel. . .

Originally posted by Supdon3
They sure didnt kill him very nicely. For them an honorable death for prisoners would be to let them commit suicide. But instead they cut him up into chunks, a act in which they took great pride in im sure.

I think the Kilrathi version of honourable death for human prisoners is to kill them (relatively) quickly by gutting them with their claws. (As happened to Angel in WC3.) They might well allow Kilrathi prisoners Zu'Kara, though.

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Quarto
That's an interesting distiction you make, Wedge. Why would you want to fly for them but not as one of them?
Both Blair and Casey fly for the Kilrathi in WC4 and WCP. But I would not like a game where you flew as a Kilrathi. Unlike some of the freaks here, I can't relate to a being a Kilrathi as much as being a human. :)

Back