WC Cast Sighting

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Ginger Lynn Allen (Rachael): Women who Loved Men; Ginger on the Rocks, Gentlemen Prefer Ginger, Ginger and SpiceNew Wave Hookers 6
GLA also did some mainstream Hollywood work. She was in YOUNG GUNS II, with Emilio Estevez and company, had a recurring role in NYPD BLUE, and also appeared in SILK STALKINGS.

BTW, her initial foree into the adult movie realm lasted only some 20 months ('82 to '84). Any such movies between then and her return to adult features (in 2000's TORN) are compilations and clips from her earlier work. Despite the relatively short time frame, she is generally regarded as one of the top 3 adult starletts of all time. Not too shabby, eh?

Yolanda Jilot (Angel): Thr Preppie Murder; Diving In; Waxwork II: Lost in Time; JFK: Reckless Youth; Warlock: The Armageddon
Jilot plays a diving coach in DIVING IN, and therefore is clad in a bathing suit most of the time. :)

John Spencer (Paulsen): WarGames; Ravenous
I would add THE NEGOTIATOR and THE ROCK to this list, as they were prominent movies. Also very noticeable on TV's THE WEST WING, as Chief of Staff Leo McGary, and LA LAW.

[Edited by OriginalPhoenix on 04-19-2001 at 12:42]

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Bob, you forgot my favorite John Schuck role:

The Painless Pole in MASH! :)

I'd love to have listed that (as well as several other dozen shows...:) ) but I'm doing movies, and only movies, right now.Maybe later I'll do a TV one...

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix

John Spencer (Paulsen): WarGames; Ravenous
I would add THE NEGOTIATOR and THE ROCK to this list, as they were prominent movies. Also very noticeable on TV's THE WEST WING, as Chief of Staff Leo McGary, and LA LAW.

Thanks. I'll be sure to add those in the next edition of The List(TM). :)

Hmmm... Well, I watch the MASH TV series fairly often, and I can't say I remember Mr. Schuck being in the cast. :)

Actually, I was talking about the movie, from 1970 with Donald Sutherland.

They made a movie? Dang! I only watched the TV show. I thought he guest starred or something. Okay, it'll be there next time, definetly.

BTW, I might add the TV shows in after all...I don't think it'd make it much longer...

The TV show was based upon the movie. It was quite a good movie and the M*A*S*H song was much better.

TC

(...)
Mark Hamill (Blair):(...) Night Watch III,(...)
That could be the movie I meant earlier (Hamill acting in movies where you'd expect Ginger Lynn Allen).

Bob McDob, do you know if that movie is a bit, eh, saucy ?

Er, actually, I never saw it, and I'm not sure he even did it...I'm just taking these guys word for it...it wasn't listed in his bibliography, but even the mighty Internet Movie Database isn't infallible, you know! ;)

I just saw...

A preview for some Jet Li movie while I was at the theatre to see Freddy Got Fingered... and apparenlty Tchécky Karyo has some kind of big part in it :) Makes me wanna see it since I like both Li and Karyo.

Um, how was Freddy Got Fingered? I read about some horribly disgusting things in it and was wondering if it might be funny anyway.

Originally posted by Supdon3
Um, how was Freddy Got Fingered? I read about some horribly disgusting things in it and was wondering if it might be funny anyway.
STAY AWAY FROM THAT MOVIE!!
Jesus Christ, the only time I have been as sick watching a movie is when I saw The Cell (although Jennifer Lopez damped the effect... ;) )

It is just GROSS! Sometimes it's funny, there are scenes which are just too crazy for you not to laugh... but the rest of the time...
I mean come on!!! Just HOW ON EARTH can you wank off an elephant?!! :eek:

Er, actually, I never saw it, and I'm not sure he even did it...I'm just taking these guys word for it...it wasn't listed in his bibliography, but even the mighty Internet Movie Database isn't infallible, you know! ;)

I can imagine that Hamill did not want this movie to be listed...
And which guy's word are you taking?

Your crazy stupid conspiracy theory is flawed: The IMDb is reletively famous for the fact that it has *refused* to remove movies from actors credits when asked by the actors themselves to do so...

Interesting-to-deathly-dull fact: Frank de Palma, co-writer of WCIII-IV, also worked on the TV series Chicago Hope.

Groan...

More lists. This one's about the movie!

Note: Not all characters are listed here, just those I found long and interesting enough ^_^. Enjoy.

======

Turkish-Born Parisian Tcheky Karyo: Tout un nuite (All Night Long), La Femme Nikita, 1492: Conquest of Paridise, Operation Dumbo Drop (erm), Goldeneye, From the Earth to the Moon (tv minseries on H!B!O!), Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc; Arabian Nights;The Patriot (He also seems to have done a lot of films on Australia)

German actor Jurgen Protchnow was in the tv miniseries Das Boot. He can also be seen in Dune, Beverly Hills Cop II, Judge Dredd, the English Patient, Air Force One, The Replacement Killers, the forthcoming films Asylum and Ripper: Letter From Hell, and of course Privateer: The Darkening.

David Warner's career has been about as long as his counterpart Malcolm McDowell's.

Credits: We Joined the Navy (We Are the Navy Now); A Midsummer Night's Dream; Time after Time (with Malcolm McDowell!) and the TV movie SOS Titanic (he lived); and Tron (er...); A Christmas Carol (as Bob Cratchit...I'm still waiting for Malcolm McDowell as Scrooge); Star Trek V: The Final Fronteir; Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (I think Mark Dascoscos was in this one); The Adventures of Batman & Robin (animated TV0); Freakazoid!, Gargoyles, Spider Man & Men in Black (ditto); Titanic; Scream 2; Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Reed & Planet of the Apes.

More TV Stuff: Murder, She Wrote; Dinosaurs; Twin Peaks; Star Trek: The Next Generation; Batman; Lois & Clark: The New Advewntures of Superman; Gargoyles; Men in Black: The Series; Outer Limits; Batman Beyond; Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

Game Credits: Privateer II (duh ^_^); Fallout, Star Wars: Force Commander; Star Trek: Klingon Academy (as Gorkon from ST:VI); Baldur's Gate II

Hugh Quarshie (Obutu): The Dogs of War, Highlander, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Arabian Nights; Jason and the Argonauts; It Was an Accident

Special Note: Tom Wilson (Maniac) is in Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force as Hazard Team member Rick Biessmen (hope I got all the names right)

Fun-and-slightly-insane-fact: Freddie Prinz, Jr., was born in 1976. Within one year of the release of Star Wars, starring Mark Hamill. Which also happened to be the same year Wing Commander (Fighter Pilots) was released. Beat THAT! ;)

Next: Wing Commander Academy and, if I get around to it, Privateer II: The Darkening! :)

McDowell was also in Tank Girl, a very cool movie.

My friend went to see Freddy Got Fingered and said that even though it was nasty, it was also very very funny sometimes.

[Edited by Hobbie on 04-25-2001 at 19:37]

Back