WC Cast Sighting

Originally posted by Dekkar
ok everyone try and guess which wing commander3 cast member stared in the following :D .
Ginger on the rocks
Ginger effect
gentlemen perfer Ginger
Ginger and spice
Ummmm...Chris Roberts??? :)

You know, i saw a documetry on the History Channel about the Big Red One that was narrated by Mark Hamil.

Rhys-Davies has been in a lot of movies, although I don't have a list in front of me. I should mention that he is going to play Gimli the Dwarf in the upcoming Lord of the Rings movies (first one out: Christmas 2001).

Rhys-Davies was in ALL of the Indiana Jones movies....and SLIDERS! Yay!

Wasn't Jason Bernard the judge in Liar Liar?

And McDowell has been in all kinds of stuff too, I see him all the time somewhere or another. His old 60's orgy movies are the best. hehehe. Like Caligula, where EVERYTHING is shaped like a penis. EVERYTHING

Bob McDob: Lauren Sinclair played Commander Air Group Patricia Drake in P.
And Tom Wilson is just better known as Maniac.....Maniac and one more time Maniac *LOL*
I thought about it later that I should add that to the post you've asked...sorry I didn't!

Hey, while we're still at this game, let me add something. :)

Steven Petrarca (Casey, of course) was in AMC's The Lot, with Jonathan Frakes (not in WC, but Commander Riker's still cool).

[
Originally posted by Supdon3
You know, i saw a documetry on the History Channel about the Big Red One that was narrated by Mark Hamil.

And I saw one about UFOs that he narrated...don't know the title, though.

Originally posted by Ladiesman^ Wasn't Jason Bernard the judge in Liar Liar?

Yes, isn't it? Yeah, it wasn't Birdcage...it was Liar, Liar! Stupid me. :)

Rhys-Davies was in ALL of the Indiana Jones movies....and SLIDERS! Yay!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Supdon3
He wasnt in the Temple of Doom:) [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't see him...unless he made a Secret Cameo Apperence. :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Didn't Maniac play a Griff, too?

You're thinking of Biff. :)

Thanks OriginalPhoenix: I'm using the Internet Movie Database to create a complete list of all the movies all the major WC actors\actresses were in. So far, I've got Hamill, McDowell, Davies, and Wilson. The only problem is it's really big. I might have to trim it down a bit. :)

Ironicly, Mark Hamill's son is named Griff. Further ironic, I played a character named Griff in a student movie called "The Animal Game".

If you people are gonna cite Mark Hamill's work's PLEASE PLEASE mention "Slipstream"! It was a Blade Runner / Utopia movie made in 1989 by Steven Lisburgen (TRON). It also starred Bill Paxton (Twister, Aliens), Bob Peck (Jurrassic Park), Kitty Aldridge (she's just hot), and guest appearances by F Murray Abraham, Robbie Coletrain, and that guy that played Ghandi...scored by Elmer Berstein...

A weird little movie, well acted but bad ending. Still, everyone I know, even people from the International Mark Hamill Fan Club say it was one of Mark's best acting jobs.

Malcolm McDowell Rules! Anyone remember the 1998 ABC remake of Fantasy Island?!

-J

Malcom McDowell also narrated a recent South Park episode. I suppose it wasn't exactly the height of his acting achievement, though.

Originally posted by Napoleon
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this b4 but the guy who plays Seether was on Babylon5 as Lt. Keffer a good guy. It was truely wierd to see him not being evil.

Oh yeah. I spent entire epsidoes watching for the slightest sign he was about to do something horrible. :D

Best, Raptor

Actaully, Ice Dagger, the correct thing to beware of was The Nexus. Unless your making a bizzare connection of Ricarldo Montlebon through Malcolm McDowell since they were both Mr Rourke on Fantasy Island.

I was already a fan of David Warner's, so his appearance of Towlyn was actually kinda nice. I mean, he isn't Tolwyn...Malcolm is Tolwyn...but I like Warner's quiet air about him when he's in the roll. He reminds me a great deal of the William R. Forstchen version of Tolwyn.

And I liked it when he snaped at Belgarde toward the end.

-J

Hamill also played the Trickster on the early 90s TV series the flash, and has done the voice of the Joker on the various animated Batman shows that started in the early 90s. He also did the Joker's voice in the Mask of the Phantasm, the best Batman film ever.

Back