WC Cast Sighting

LeHah: Actually, my reference to the Genesis Device involved an episode of the show "South Park" which Malcolm McDowell narrated.

Did we already mention Hamill's two appearances on Son of the Beach on the FX cable network?

He also did the voice of the Hobgoblin on the Spider-Man animated show (the most recent one).

Originally posted by Icedagger
Malcom McDowell also narrated a recent South Park episode. I suppose it wasn't exactly the height of his acting achievement, though.

I saw that episode. The one where they were doing parodies of English literature.

here is another for ya, the guy who played tolwyn in the movie played a man looking for the holy grail in the first season episode of "Grail" in Babylon 5

Originally posted by Napoleon
here is another for ya, the guy who played tolwyn in the movie played a man looking for the holy grail in the first season episode of "Grail" in Babylon 5
David Warner has been in a number of movies throughout his career. Among the more prominent:

A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (1968)
THE OMEN
HOLOCAUST (1978 miniseries)
CONCORDE: AIRPORT '79
TIME BANDITS
TRON
THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS
A CHRISTMAS CAROL (1984)
WAXWORKS
STAR TREK V
STAR TREK VI
TITANIC
HOUDINI
PLANET OF THE APES (this summer)

He was also in several episodes of "Star Trek: The Next Generation".

Of course, there's Privateer 2: The Darkening as well. :)

Originally posted by Napoleon
Star Trek V and VI, who could he be other than main cast (which he aint) that could be in both of em?
In ST:V he played John Talbot (whom I don't remember very well, to be honest).

In ST:VI, he played Gorkon, who, IIRC, was one of the Klingons who was killed.

yeah, in star trek an actor isn't always limited to a single character. Especially when you count the various series , a character can have a one or two episode role in one series then end up as a different and purhaps major character in the next series.

Originally posted by Dekkar
yeah, in star trek an actor isn't always limited to a single character.

Wing Commander too...John-Rhys Davies played both Paladin AND Thrakkath.

Originally posted by Shane
Hamill also played the Trickster on the early 90s TV series the flash, and has done the voice of the Joker on the various animated Batman shows that started in the early 90s. He also did the Joker's voice in the Mask of the Phantasm, the best Batman film ever.

Not to mention Merlin in the Wing Commander Movie...yes, it's true. I understand he's not in the credits - I got it off the Internet Movie Database while researching The List.
And Chris Mulkey (Hawk) did the voice of Shriek on Batman Beyond. And let's not forget Malcolm McDowell as Metallo on the Superman cartoon.

Speaking of the list, it's almost complete. I'm gathering the major (movie) works of just about every WC cast member, thanks to the IMDB. The only problem is that it's a little big. Any ideas on what I should do with it? :)

Here it is - The List .95. Sorry it's so long. :D Since I didn't get any replies to my question on what I should do with it, I'm posting it here. I apologize if this is an inappropriate place.

Nearly all the cast members from the games are included. However, since many of them did more movies than can be listed here, I have tried to cut it down to what I felt were their major or best-known works. (But what do I know? :) There's a heavy bias towards recent films, too). Exceptions are made for movies mentioned in this thread, and those which other WC cast members worked on. Also, if I could fit their entire works into the list, I did - so don't be surprised that Jennifer MacDonald is listed for more films than Malcolm McDowell. :) I also listed both their first and most recent film. Keep in mind that the actors\actresses did not nessesarily have major roles in the following movies.

======

Mark Hamill (Blair): Sarah T. - Portrait of a Teenage Alchoholic; Night Watch III, Star Wars series; The Big Red One; Slipstream; Wing Commander The Movie (Voice of Merlin); Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker; Atlantis; Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Malcolm McDowell (Tolwyn): If...; A Clockwork Orange; Caligula; Star Trek: Generations; Just Visiting; The Chemical Wedding

John Rhys-Davies (Paladin\Thrakkath): Shogun; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade; Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring; Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

Tom Wilson (Maniac): Back to the Future series; That Darn Cat!; Girl

Jason Bernard (Eisen): The Night the City Screamed; WarGames; While you Were Sleeping; Liar, Liar Died 1996, R.I.P

Lauren Sinclair (CAG Drake): Three Wishes, Face\Off; Rip Girls; Mystery of Spoon River

Ginger Lynn Allen (Rachael): Women who Loved Men; Ginger on the Rocks, Gentlemen Prefer Ginger, Ginger and SpiceNew Wave Hookers 6

Jennifer MacDonald (Flint): Viper (Bad Blood); T-Force; Object of Affection; Headless Body in Topless Bar; Dead Weekend; Orion's Key; Campfire Tales

Courtney Gaines (Rollins): Welcome Home; Jellybean; Back to the Future; The Memphis Belle; Dreamers

Francoiu Chau (Vagabond): Shootdown; Beverly Hills Ninja; Lethal Weapon 4

B.J. Jeferson (Cobra): Rude Awakening

Josh Lucas (Flash): Child of Darkness, Child of Light; American Psycho; Session 9

Julian Reyes (Vaquero): Die Hard 2; Predator 2; Alligator II: The Mutation; Baja

Yolanda Jilot (Angel): Thr Preppie Murder; Diving In; Waxwork II: Lost in Time; JFK: Reckless Youth; Warlock: The Armageddon

Barbera Niven (Miles, the TCN anchor): Fatal Encounter; Alone with a Stranger

Tim Curry (Melek): Rocky Horror Picture Show; The Hunt for Red October; Titanic; Charlie's Angels; Scary Movie II

Alam Mandell (Emperor): Illegaly Yours; The Marrying Man (Too Hot to Handle)

John Schuck (Hobbes): The Moonshine War; Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; The Curse of the Jade Scorpian

Robert Rusler (Seether): Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge; Dangerous Company

Mark Dacascos (Catscratch): Angel Town; Double Dragon; Brotherhood of the Wolf

Holly Gagnier (Sosa): Girls Just Want to Have Fun; Alligator II: The Mutation; Breakout

Chris Mulkey (Hawk): Loose Ends; Slow Burn

Elizibeth Barondez (Panther): Jack the Dog

Jeremy Roberts (Dekkar): Peter Gunn; Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; The Mask; The Mexican

Richard Riehle (Pliers): Joyride; Of Mice and Men; Free Willy; Lethal Weapon 4; Mighty Joe Young;
Office Space; Grounded for Life; The Gristle

Peter Jason (Wilford): Rio Lobo; Arachnophobia; Mortal Kombat; Batman Beyond: The Movie

John Spencer (Paulsen): WarGames; Ravenous

Stephen Petrarca (Casey): Polish Wedding; Sparkler; When Trumpets Fade; The Lesser Evil; After the Storm

Neil Barry (Maestro): Hero at Large; Friends & Lovers

Heather Stephens (Stiletto): The Dissaperence of Kevin Johnson; Dante's Peak; The In Crowd, Tomcats

Adam Lazarre-White (Zero): What Angels Fear; Love the Way

Mindy Hester (Finley): Rudy

Joel Stoffer (Dallas): The Production Assistant; Kick of Death; Route 9

BTW, did you know that Wing Commander was also a 1977 war movie? Or that Chris Roberts was the comm officer on the TCS Coventry in WCIII?

Don't know...not too long, actually, did most of it last night (it's 8:55 p.m. here). And it's McDob. WHY DOES EVERYONE GET MY NAME WRONG!?! :) Why, why...eh heh, sorry. :D

BTW, nice to see someone else - I've spent most of the last half-hour looking for new posts.

Doh! Sorry about the name. As for the time, it's 7:00 PM here in NZ, so we're within a couple of time zones. Whereabouts are you?

Best, Raptor

Hawaii. :) Nice place, when there's not a tsunami, or hurricane, or volcanic eruption, or earthquake, or statewide teacher strike, or...oops, sorry. I'm supposed to be rambling on about how nice it is, we need the tourist money. :)

And just to keep this vaguely WC-related, Mark Dascosos, the guy who plays Catscratch, is from Honolulu. I understand he's a internationally renowned martial artist. Neat, huh? :)

Raptor: At 7 pm at your time (as you posted) it was 9 o'clock am here in Germany. The original chat time then was German time (MEZ- Middle Europen time - 6 hours)...3 o'clock in the morning.... Funny. But now I know the reason why I can never post in the 'evening' when most members meet here. Then I am long long in bed...but maybe if I got Internet in my room...then I'll close the door and get up at night....:)

I think Tom Wilson plays Josh McGrant's best friend in the CG Max Steel cartoon by Foundation Imaging (B5, STV, Starship Troopers CG toon). I also think Tom is in STV: Elite Force has one of the AI members of Alexander's Hazard Team.

PPro (from/lives in NZ, but not by choice) out

I saw Mark Hamill in this lame horror movie playing a priest. The movie was about these very pale skinned, blue-eyed, fine blonde haired, evil alien children (w/ powers) who were setting up a colony on earth or something. It had Kirsty Ally & Chris Reeve. The name of the movie slips my mind. I know it's from '95 though. I think it was Superman's last movie before his accident. Lex finally got him...

PPro out

Back