Voiceovers: Standoff?

Mad Medic said:
hey overmortal,
are you a real scotsman or a plastic jock, if so where in Scotland are you from ?

Well, I'm a born-and-raised American, but my lineage goes back to my clan in Scottland. I also have a good deal of Irish, but that's because of a union that occurred in the U.S. a few generations back. I tend to carry some strong traits of both, but, physically, I'm built like a stereotypical Scott. I've actually wanted to visit both Scottland and Ireland, to get a taste of my heritage.

Plus, any Scottish accent of mine is entirely acquired, but I'd love to spend some time there to learn it more accurately. I'd rather have just about *any* accent than the one we have around here in Statesville, NC. Yuck!

Eder, Freyers campaign lines, no problem. Just send 'em when you need 'em.

tempest lad, ill send you a recording tommorow sometime, when i can get this fecking mic to work.

Overmortal, what do you mean a typical scottish build? do you mean built like a big ginger haggis or that scottish lad of the "Simpsons"?
If your planing on going to Scotland send me a e-mail and ill send you a wee list of places to visit.

Look, it's a scot. Quick, strap him down and step on his foot so he says "Aaaaaaaaach!"

psych said:
Hey Tempest (or Eder, or Quarto), is there any more lines needed for the 'Standoff stoner'? :cool:

Trust me, I'm gonna push the he becomes a reoccuring character ;) Probably in the campaign, however, but I'll get back to you about what the future will bring for our resident stoner. :)

Back