Voiceover role listing

Relatively soon, and no. :p The people who will show up in the prologue are getting their lines first, and even some of those haven't got them yet.

I'm already done with all of my prologue lines :) Or, at least, I've submitted them all. Eder has yet to tell me whether my generic comms are satisfactory or not.

Hey Eder, why don't you guys hire those badass studs from the Thread of the Badasses ? I'm sure these fucks will be able to back up their internet egos with equally commendable voice acting :cool:

Hi Eder, its Chris Patti. Sorry I have not replied, I was waiting for an e-mail but then I finally saw the thread here. I'm ready for the Trigger and Confed Pilot lines, I'm guessing those are written already?

-Jenner

Hey Eder you said we would receive the generic lines a few weekends ago... I haven´t got mines yet. Have you sent them?

Hmmm, I've only had time to send out a few. I'll send your lines now, Starkey.

Chris: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Trigger was the first "non-generic" pilot to have a full set of lines written down (since he's needed for the prologue too, not just for the main campaign later). I'll email you these lines ASAP.

Argh. I'll re-send today, let me know if you don't receive any emails from me in a few days again.

BTW, Eder, one of my . . . friends . . "a" . . . says she hasn't recieved any e-mails from you . . . possibly re-send?

WildWeasel, I'm going for a third try now :(
Overmortal, your friend will get an email with sample lines to record during this week.
Fraix, got your lines yesterday, will listen to them and email you my opinion ASAP.

*unloads another 170 written comm-lines on Eder to dish out to the masses*

Enjoy! :D

Just a quick question, man, without sounding like a whiny voice in the crowd :): But are those lines as the computer I did for the prologue the only ones within the prologue that you want me to do, or is there more coming? Or are you giving the drony comp a break until the main campaign? ;)

Back