Voice acting.

A year or two back I sent in some samples and got put on the team for voice acting and I've since disappeared to do an odd schedule. I'm wondering if you still need me or not.

TheUnforgiven said:
A year or two back I sent in some samples and got put on the team for voice acting and I've since disappeared to do an odd schedule. I'm wondering if you still need me or not.

you would not be the one, who did Major Kolan?

Tolwyn said:
you would not be the one, who did Major Kolan?

I dont think so. I believe I was doing a few minor parts. Lemme see if I can find the email I used for it with the intel on it.
Found it

TCS Bently
StormLord 4

Actually not. AFAIK there are still roles left for the main-campaign. Send in your samples, and we will take a closer look/hear at them :) . Everything you need to know is listed in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your interest

Starman©

The Fly said:
That makes me get scary fealings thinking about: "we concentrate on getting the the full version done". :p

You should not be scared, mission design does not take that long as model design, and by now models are mostly finished :)

And voice acting for the prologue is opened again as we plan to add a few simulator/multiplayer missions (full statemant can be found in the screenshots release thread)

Tolwyn said:
You should not be scared, mission design does not take that long as model design, and by now models are mostly finished :)

And voice acting for the prologue is opened again as we plan to add a few simulator/multiplayer missions (full statemant can be found in the screenshots release thread)

I dunno, in my freespace missions, balancing forces and other stuff usually take several weeks. :(

it depends, and while people beta test, mission designer can start working on the next mission. Additionally, half of the main campaign missions are done, so... :)

Is there someone with my name that is gonna get killed off? If so I would not mind playing that part. :) Yes I do have a sence of humor about my self. Ahh well I'll send in a sample anyways

Hey guys -

I'm going to be recording the lines and sending them in to you... just and FYI. I'm trying to put my usual "character" into them, but as per your instructions the lines don't deviate from what they're supposed to mean.

Sorry... still haven't gotten around to recording them... found Goldwave though so I can do them to your specifications... hopefully I don't miss out on this.

Hi!

I'm new to the site, but I've done some voice-work for commercials in my undergrad college years. I'd love to take a crack at this. I've got goldwave and I'm recording the files now. :)

Back