Universal Sports Jerk Thread

TC said:
Pfft, Nashville's been playing pretty well... Detroit could quite easily end up being in trouble in this round.

This round indeed. The Predators skated circles 'round the Wings last night. Between that and the Bruins' double OT win, last night was quite a night.

Canucks-Flames triple overtime game was one of the best games I've seen in a heck of a long time.

Since it was triple overtime, the replay was starting 20 minutes after it ended, which is fun.

For anyone thats interested in another sport besides hockey, Malcolm McDowell is starring in an upcoming movie about golfing legend Bobby Jones. Saw a short 'The Making Of' the other day, it looks pretty good.

C-ya

about half my fraternity was in montreal on saturday and they said it was crazy up there (one of my buddies got jumped with his g/f) and that the canadians were being absolutely insane about winning....

Bandit LOAF said:
Yeah, I hear M-Dog totally shuzzled C-Bone.

M-Dog is one of X-Ray's boys. They're all barbarians yo.

Interesting factoid:
Alex Rodriguez vs. Red Sox this past weekend: 1/17, 2 BB, 1 CS, 1 E, .059 BA...on the season he's batting .160. He keeps this up and I'll be singing the praises of the MLBPA for blocking the A-Rod/Sox deal...

yeah and the greatest team in football just happens to come from my neck of the woods...yeah new england!

Back