Universal Sports Jerk Thread

No no no.

You say you're only going for Dallas but only because they're playing Colorado. So that means if Dallas wasn't playing Colorado you'd be going for some other team, correct? I'm just curious which team you're really going for?

I can cheer for multiple teams...

Detroit/Nashville, I'm cheering for Nashville
San Jose/St. Louis, I'm cheering for San Jose
Vancouver/Calgary, I'm cheering for Vancouver
Colorado/Dallas, I'm cheering for Dallas

Tampa Bay/Islanders, I'm cheering for Tampa Bay
Boston/Montreal, I think I'm cheering for Montreal... but I'm pretty indifferent
Philadelphia/New Jersey, I think I'm cheering for Philadelphia... but I'm pretty indifferent
Toronto/Ottawa, I'm cheering for Ottawa, because you can't cheer for Toronto... ever

I obviously have a favourite team... but I sometimes watch three games a night during the playoffs. Also, it makes me sad that you didn't figure it out right away.

TC said:
it makes me sad that you didn't figure it out right away.

I tend not to bother reading anything under a posters name. Sorry dude.

Interesting picks. This is a great year for playoff hockey.

And you got me beat, I usually only watch 2 games a day.

Sox game yesterday was damn good. Pedro was acting a little better and the sox came through when they had to come through...I can feel the WS in the air tonight...hold on....

Pfft, Nashville's been playing pretty well... Detroit could quite easily end up being in trouble in this round.

Dunno if anyone watched that Montreal/Boston game, but did you hear the crowd? I swear they were cheering as loud and hard during the intermissions as they were during the game. As much as I've been raised to hate the Habs, you gotta love that kind of fan intensity.

2 run homer by ortiz was great yesterday to end the game against toronto...for a while I thought that game was going to go for a real long time...

TheRedDuke said:
Dunno if anyone watched that Montreal/Boston game, but did you hear the crowd? I swear they were cheering as loud and hard during the intermissions as they were during the game. As much as I've been raised to hate the Habs, you gotta love that kind of fan intensity.

I have to say that the first bit of the Calgary/Vancouver game 3 was pretty fricking loud. Game 2 in Vancouver was above average, even for a playoff game, but Game 3 in Calgary was insane for the first period or so. They quieted down a bit as the game moved on, I assume because they all broke their throats, but were still pretty load. That's what happens after you've been out of the playoffs in a Canadian city for a number of years.

Back