To WC-Saga-Team / Dev-Forum down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, password not accepted. But I want to show some cool stuff to you, so be quick to fix it! :cool:

I don't think it is that what you think of, even if I don't know what you think about. But I didn't really tell you much about the thing I want to show before, it's sort of a surprise I had lying on my HD for months and I decided to do something with it....Confused? :p

Cool, will grap them right now. :)

BTW, I finished the first running version of M2 ( will need certainly some hours of
buxfixing), but I encountered a really sad (for our course) but funny (for the
SCP-Guys) thing. While programing the mission, I reached the maximum limits
of allowed SEXPRESSION-Operators.

But I only use 115 Scripts (and about 200 Operators I guess) :D

No I have a problem, either I have to delete a few voice-lines, or maybe I can
delete Nav2 and add the voice-lines to Nav3 and make some time-break within.

I currently need 5 more Operators, but I'm sure through the buxfixing I will
need some more.

After thinking twice about it, I will delete Nav2, I like the voice-lines to much.

interesting...

anyway, I will have more voices for ya very soon. At least I hope so...

btw, have you got my mail with the model attached to it?

You mean the BP.rar ? Yeah, looks very good, but the hangar isn't big enough, but
I think I can change that. (just watch how I avoid to write down any secrets :) )

hey it was my first model for Wing Commander Saga made a long time ago ;) Lars added a few nice details to it. The new paint job looks very sexy on the ###### (sorry, can't name the name of the model yet ;) )

Hey Guys,

I've uploaded my new stuff on my folder...the maps of the Morningstar and the other map that Starman requested. Starman, the map is just fucking huge, 2048x256, and I'm sure it looks very good, but tell me what you think about it.

It looks extremly good. But I would suggest to make the contrast between the
boxes and the wall a little more obvious, maybe more light to the boxes.

But when I add real modelled boxes to the ships, then I will need your help
again. Problem will be not to raise the textur-count to much. I will model a new
hangar for the concordia-class, maybe you can help me texturing it next weekend.
I guess, we will need an additional textur for the boxes then.

Oh, and we need a kilrathi-variant too. :D

Did you received my email ?I did send you the correct password for the temporary
Dev-Forum.

Yeah it's based on the confed version, I tried to exactly replicate it(in an extremly fuckin' high resolution(TM), that is :D ).
Now make glowmaps and show me some screenies I haven't tested it ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back