To WC-Saga-Team / Dev-Forum down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starman©

Spaceman
Hey Guys,

looks like someone has ****ed the HLP-Server for good this time.
I hope they can fix it very fast ( I really got used to check the forum at
least twice per day, now I really miss something :) ) I just hope that
no data will be lost.

Best we concentrate on ICQ for internal-matters these days, if anything
special (means secret,... means almost everything :) ) needs to be discussed.

I will focuse on the demo-missions the next days, so I will not be bored
for sure. My model-projects are a little on hold, I definitly needs some
days of Truespace off-time.

@Psych : pls don't make any demo-script-changes without asking me from now on,
at least no more for M2, which will be finished (I hope so) next weekend. I give
you a hint, when I start M3.

BTW, I needed to change / add voicelines again. I hope you guys can achive some
progress on the collection of voicelines herefore, cause I will gonna need 'em
in the upcoming weeks.

Take care.

Starman©

Starman© said:
@Psych : pls don't make any demo-script-changes without asking me from now on,
at least no more for M2, which will be finished (I hope so) next weekend. I give
you a hint, when I start M3.

BTW, I needed to change / add voicelines again. I hope you guys can achive some
progress on the collection of voicelines herefore, cause I will gonna need 'em
in the upcoming weeks.

Take care.

Starman©

Stupid HLP, wouldn't expect anything less. I recently had to replace the old demoscript.rtf with an actual .doc file. My bad for that, my time's getting very limited nowadays and with HLP down, I forgot to notify you guys. So consider M2 set in stone. What about M3-5? Still subject to revision?

If there's anything we can do, just let us know. We can probably set up some kind of private forum for y'all.

hey LOAF, I would appreciate that. Actually we used to have a developer forum on CIC, but it was removed the way I see it :(

Anyway, Starman, I think I have found a way to drastically discrease the number of polies on lod 2-4 models. I will keep you informed. Tolwyn out.

psych said:
Stupid HLP, wouldn't expect anything less. I recently had to replace the old demoscript.rtf with an actual .doc file. My bad for that, my time's getting very limited nowadays and with HLP down, I forgot to notify you guys. So consider M2 set in stone. What about M3-5? Still subject to revision?

I'm not quite familiar with the phrase "set in stone", but I supsect you mean that
you gonna leave it as it is now. I downloaded the *.doc btw, and will use this
instead.

As for M3-5, feel free to change it, if needed. As for me, I think they are good as
they are now. Maybe I change some minoritys while programing, if I think it is
necessary. As always it will need sometime, until I'm satisfied with everything in the current mission, but as said, it will be finished till sunday.

Maybe then I will work a little on models again (K-Corvette and Ranger I guess)

(Edit)Dev-Forum is back online, looks like I saw it too black (as always :) )

Tolwyn said:
hey LOAF, I would appreciate that. Actually we used to have a developer forum on CIC, but it was removed the way I see it :(

I think it's still in the Forum list... just invisible, which really amounts to the same thing.

vBulletin Message said:
Tolwyn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

nope... still does not work :(

congratulations, staff... HLP is down again :(

Starman, KrisV was so friendly to setup a password protected forum for us. I will send you an email with the password.

try accessing the forum via link. I do not need the password... I wonder if you can access it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back