To WC-Saga-Team / Dev-Forum down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed some of the discussions over at Volitionwatch, and it seems that the problem is with someone else on the dynamic4.gamespy.com server, not HLP, according to an e-mail Snipes posted over there.

*flips bird at GameSpy*

In case that was too ambiguous, HLP is down... again. I really wish they'd straighten the problem out.

EDIT: And it's back again. What is going on here?

You should unban Kazan...at least give him a chance. As a matter for the WC Saga team, might be you would want to at least learn to ignore his stupid rants, unless of course you can do the coding yourself...from what I saw it didn't look like he was trolling all that much...expressing his opinion of course but who doesn't?

Now don't start this all over again. This issue is settled. Maybe not as everybody
wants, but I don't want it to flame on again. We have more important things
to do than to argument who is banned and who not, justified or not. I don't
want to take any side here.

Our main-forum is back online, and it's problems will surely be fixed in time.
Actually it worked very good the past years, and it will work again in the future.
So we have no problem.

So please drop it. Thanks.

and besides, let CIC staff alone handle this matter. It won't do any good to post your suggestions/requests or whatever to unban Kazan. It won'T happen unless CIC staff choses to do so.

We tried this. We banned him from the regular forums after he started trolling other peoples threads. This allowed him to post only here, per your original request. In response, he started posting anonymous messages to the tech support forum ranting about how unfair the universe is (HOW DARE YOU HATE MY DESCENT SPINOFF?).

This leaves us two choices: either prevent unregistered posting in the tech support zone (forcing people with tech problems to register) or ban your idiot friend. It wasn't a hard choice.

I'm no mod developer, but I do have some experience running professional teams. My advice to you people would be to deal with Kazin now: he may great at breaking Freespace, but he's an immature kid who's going to continue to hold his abilities over you given the slightest motivation. If you don't make it very clear that he works for you and not vice versa you're going to run into problems in the future.

ok, let's close this issue. I just want to get this finally to an end, because I fear that it will have a negative effect on our work.

If anyone revives this discussion I will personally kick his ball's for starting it again.

Best Regards Tolwyn

According to Starman's request and the hope that we have finaly solved this little problem....and the love of peace...I close this tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back