The TCS Austin

As are the novels, which state that it is a GETTYSBURG CLASS CRUISER.

Another game states that the Austin is larger than the Tiger's Claw. A *game*.

I'm not arguing that the Austin is an Exeter, but what game said that the Austin was larger than the 'Claw? And where?

No wonder not many people know it unless they hang around here. Its from a game most of us havent ever played.

Ignorance is hard to excuse when I've put ever so much work into getting SWC information to people... (the script, the characters, the ships...).

Yes i will try to do better in the future. Now if it had been a ship or a character, considering they have been made available so recently, then i could see ignorance not being an excuse.

That... doesn't make sense at all... the script's been available longer... giving you more time to read it...

Originally posted by Quarto
Well yes, she can resemble an Exeter (since we know nothing about what she looks like)... but it would be a very, VERY large Exeter :D.

Er...what are the Austin's specs? Because if there aren't any, then you can't assume the Austin is larger than the Exeter simply because it's a cruiser. After all, the Spruance-class is a destroyer and the Ticonderoga a cruiser and they're both the same...type...of...ship.

(BTW, LOAF, if for some reason I insulted you here, I apologize).

good point...

besides, why WOULD Jazz lie to you about something stupid like that? And how could he be wrong? He was serving on it wasn't he?

Back