The real reason.

LOAF, Where do we see a shuttle from the inside, and couldn't greenscreening for that kinda simple stuff be easier?

I think you see one when seether kills Paulson, after the Lexington has been disabled/destroyed.
But I did not want to push me forward, so let's see what Bandit says... :)

The technical term is 'matting', not greenscreening... and yeah, it would have been easier, which is probably why CR didn't do it.

Originally posted by Napoleon
LOAF, Where do we see a shuttle from the inside, and couldn't greenscreening for that kinda simple stuff be easier?

just after the lexington has been destroyed/disabled and the intrepid jumps out.

We see the shuttle set a number of times -- in the intro when Maniac talks to Blair, after the Lexington is disabled, when Eisen and Tolwyn board shuttles and when Seether disembarks.

shuttle.jpg

Last edited:
I belive LOAF mentioned somewhere that WC4 cost 15 times as much as Prophecy... with WC4 costing around $12-14 million.

Originally posted by mpanty

Also, you can capture an enemy fighter and get to fly undercover reconnaissance to a secret starbase (Axius), right below the enemy's noses...

Don't tell that this are not some of the best and most original missions you've ever flown in a starfighter!
(well, I know you will tell me that, but I sincerely believe that I share my opinion with many others in this forum...) :)

I don't disagree with that. I just hated the Wc3\4 engine. Felt like I was flying a desk. Kinda' like Freespace 2. Sure, the missions were original, but I didn't find them very entertaining. I beat Wc4 enough times to get every ending, and see all the changes\choices I could make, and then I was done. After that, the replay value faded.

Have you tried jacking up the difficulty, and altering the flight physics stuff in the options? That might extend your play a bit. Oh and even on nightmare prophecy/so was pretty easy.

Back