The Hobbes Connection

Bellend said:
I like maniac. not as a pilot, i think he's funny in the FMV sequences, great actor, did anyone see him on Maggie (sitcom)? He played Hank and he was hilarious. When I saw him I was extatic (sp?) cos i'd only ever seen him in WC.

WHAT?!! you`ve never seen Back to the future?! How old are you? 3?
smile.gif

Shane, believe me, I`ve served in the army, and some of the things I`ve seen people do and get away with, make Maniac look like ol` Knight.

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget it.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited July 18, 2000).]

Mad Hatter said:
WHAT?!! you`ve never seen Back to the future?! How old are you? 3?
smile.gif

I think he's from the United Arab Emirates, at least that's where the only Dubai I know off the top of my head is.

As for Maniac, like I said, I've never served, so I can't speak from experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 16. And I have seen back to the future 3 i think but it was quite a while ago and before I played WC so I would have no reason to remember him. And I don't know why where I live is relevant but yeh there's not much selection for movies out here.

Some places have a thinner selection of movies than others. I've never been to Dubai or any of the other parts UAE, so I probably should have kept my mouth shut. No offense was intended. I have been to Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, though, and I found there are considerable differences in what you can and can't do, between those countries and the US and even between those countries. Bahrain was much more liberal, at least in my experience, than Suadi Arabia.

As far as Tom Wilson, he played the part of Biff Tannen, the villian of the movie. Always kept yelling "McFly" and always seemed to find piles of manure.

Back