The Hell(cat) you say?!

BradMick

Vice Admiral
A little something i'm working on for Halman. An uber high res Hellcat V (wc3 version). This is what i've got so far on her. the panel lines are geometry, thanks to TC for hookin me up with the WC3 ripped Hellcat, having the textures makes creating panel lines easier...also, if you don't know about the WC3 Warbirds deal, go to the manuals section of the CIC. i'm use that for a reference as well, since the model in that guide is the Cinematic one rendered out. anyway, here she be thus far.

Brad Mick

BradMick said:
who said i was going to release this one? ;)
If you plan on finishing this, I would request giving it your own paint job like the Arrow thread from this "Wing Commander 3D" zone (it had a great looking red and black pirate paint job).

Looking pretty good at the moment. I can't wait to see this after the texturing is done.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
If you plan on finishing this, I would request giving it your own paint job like the Arrow thread from this "Wing Commander 3D" zone (it had a great looking red and black pirate paint job).

Yeah, I'd like to see the pirate paint job too. That looked awesome on the Arrow.

thanks guys :)

i'll consider the pirate texture, priority number one for now though is getting it fully WC3-erized for the pic, after that...who knows :)

hellcat_011.jpg

Brad, I have to ask you to post less images or post a link, that will lead to a render. Currently this thread contains 6 large images, which is not modem users friendly.

To the model itself: from this perspective it looks to be close to the original. I guess we can expect a fully textured version soon. :)

Could it be that their is a little texture glitch on the very end of both wings?
Where the wing gets down by 90° it seams as if there is a little trinagle missing or just black.

yup, its a render error, should be fixed now though for the next update.

if i can get a moderator to edit the other posts with links please, i'd be much obliged. i forget not everyone has cable or dsl :(

i'm striving for as 100% accurate as i can get. using combo of textures from the in game model and pics of the cinematic from the game itself and warbirds poster deal, should be as close as i can get it. hopefully this weekend i'll finish up the detail work and start on textures :)

Brad Mick

yeah, sorry I forgot that I am the only one who can edit posts at any point of time ;)

I'm a little tea-cup. Tee-hee.

here we go with an update, worked the engines. i'm mighty happy with em

rendered wit the 'virgin' model since i'm not done witht he panel line templates yet, more to come :)

if youd be so kind as to delete the older pics please Tolwyn sir :)

(maybe i should just apply for god...i mean mod status...heheh)

hellcat_013.jpg

Back