The Good Ole Days when this site meant something . . .

Blair had a few cheesy lines in WC1, but he managed to dislike Maniac during the secret mission campaigns. And there wasn't really any romance going on in WC1, anyway.

I take it the three 'going after' Casey were Stiletto, Finley, and (shudder) Rachel? Sheesh, I hardly think they would be interested in him that way. Except maybe Stiletto, since the age gap's probably smaller. I think someone said Rachel was old enough to be Casey's mother.

IIRC, Victory Streak says that Flint and Blair were the same age.

And Finley does have a few more lines on her face. But man, is her acting cheesy. Especially when helping the CAG with briefings.

In-game romances are fun and do make things interesting (just as long as one does not take them too far).

Here's a thought, if you got the choice in WCP, which girl would you like to be with? You have the choice of any woman from the game. (Remember that choice in WC3?)

Personally I'd pick Stiletto, but that's just me.

Later,

DeltaKiller

Am I the only one here who thought the "romances" in WCP were tacked on? And the romance in WC3 wasn't much better (though the Racheal one was O.K.) Seemed sorta cold to me, oh by the way Angel is dead, how about I warm your bed for you.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

You know, I felt the same way 'bout the Rachel thing in WC3, Vondoom.

Anyway, I think the three possible romances in Prophecy were kinda lame. I mean, they set them up, but then kind of dropped the idea halfway through. Maybe they were hoping for sequels at that point, eh?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited October 25, 2000).]

Unless I have a freakishly sophisticated definition of 'romance', there were *no* romances in WCP. Which means, Vondoom, that they weren't 'tacked on', and Dralthi5, that they weren't 'possible'
wink2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Dralthi5 meant that they were set up to be possible romances, but that thread faded as the game progessed, not they actually WERE "possible romances" in the sense that you had 2 possible romances in WC3.

That's what I meant about Rachel being a little old. Maybe she really was being a mother to Casey.

It woulda been nice to see Stiletto undo her hair, the recoil alone would be interesting enough to watch. But really the quiet scene at the end of Prophecy was good I thought, showed friendship more than romance.

There were no romances in WCP... though you could tell that both Stiletto and Rachel had a thing for him. That part of the story just never evolved though. Stupid EA.

------------------

§

There weren`t any romances, but there was quite a bit of flirting, which was better IMO. Just think how cheezy it would look, if you saw Casey coming up to Rachel at the end of a mission, and she says something like "Hi "pookie", how was your mission today?". I think I`m gonna throw up....
smile.gif

But seriously, if I had to pick between the 3 - Stiletto, by far.
Something that`s been bothering me, btw. Is it just me, or does it look as if she`s wearing contact lenses or something in the game? Her eyes are just too shiny during briefings.

Maybe she actually had tears in her eyes because her hair was pulled back too tight, 'Hatter
smile.gif

I personally find the thought of Casey being involved in a romance with Rachel to be infinitely disturbing.

That's what I meant, Crusader. Probably should've been a little more clear... Oh, well.

Quarto, anyone who thinks a Casey-Rachel thing is not disturbing needs to be hit over the head with a tack hammer because they are a retard.

------------------

Hehe, Heya guys... I remember you Icy... and of course you Wolf Dog... nice to see ya guys... feel free to catch me on ICQ. ( 7229860)

And wow, what memories to actually see the Killer Bees site up somewhere! Hey, good idea though to save it! =) We all did put a lot of work into it.

Take it easy guys!

Jumpstart

The end scene of Prophecy of was pretty good, IMO. Too bad I probably won't get to see it again if I can't get my copy working!
frown.gif

------------------

Back