The Good Ole Days when this site meant something . . .

Now, LOAF... was that comparing wits, or sheer numbers? Hard to tell...
smile.gif

------------------

§

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of Blair and K'tithrak Mang's entire complement. Or Blair and Kilrah, or Blair and the Black Lance, or Blair and the Nephilim, or Blair and...

You've CAUGHT ME! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

I HATE BLAIR

Yes... you heard me... I got hooked on WC1... everything was going great. UNTILL THOSE BASTARDS GAVE HIM A NAME!

NOW I JUST CAN'T STAND HIM.

The first time I had a chance in WC:p, I shot him, over and over and over and over again!

I never actually finished WC3 or 4 because I'd just keep on ramming things until the bastard died.

So I admit it. I HATE BLAIR, HE SHOULD DIE

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Oh, so you're part of the "I Hate Casey" party, are you, RAMROD?

I'm not even gonna comment on TC's lil' tirade (though, coming from him, I'm sure that's sarcasm).
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited October 20, 2000).]

You know why eventually they decided to name him Blair, don`t you? "bluehair" sounds a lot like "Blair" (well, if you pronounce it wrong, that is
smile.gif
).

Yup. It's just like the thing with Roberts, E3, and the Kilrathi. Anyone else see the interview (I'm inlined to say it was in a PC Gamer about Starlancer) where he talked about not having a name for his evil feline race in WC1, and making up one at the last minute? It went someting like this: "hmmm...they're evil and they kill, and they are wrathful... Kill+Wrath... Kilrathi!" Roberts again: "I figured I'd just change it later."

I don't know... I personally don't buy it -- afterall, the name appears on the original WC1 design document, back when both the humans and the Kilrathi were supposed to be 'evil'-- further, I find it very, very hard to believe that the word Kilrathi isn't taken from 'Kzinti'...

Bandit LOAF: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Kzinti and the Kilrathi just happened to look and sound like each other.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

Back