TCS Nonameyet

gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
Well I have transfered this from the TCS Vanguard to this place so that Cam gets the attention he needs for his work an I got my own...

Well here are the Pics (again)
Bengal2.jpg

Bengal1.jpg

Bengal3.jpg

and a small WIP movie
Vid here

Beside that..anyone got a good name for her?

For the Storybackground...its a rebuild and upgraded Bengal...this one is sometimes also called Bengal Mk2...in the service records it is still a Bengal Strike Carrier

Well its in DivX..so theres no problem to get it...even on the campus..well I had no problem at my one...dl it...installed, watched the video, deinstalled...all fine.
Beside that I can't make it in a different codec, because it would be to big to uplaod it...uncompresse it would be about 10times big.

Originally posted by SyyBorg
Off the top of my head:
"The Avatar" or
"The Tiamat" sorry, I play D&D too much.

Tiamat probably wouldn't be a great name, what with the fact that the Nephilim dreadnoughts in WCP were Tiamat-class. :)

I was always fond of british ship names. How about Repulse, Hood, Inflexible, Invincible or something?

Lets see, of the Bengals we know about (Tiger's Claw, Wolfhound, and Trafalger - those are at least the ones I know about) there doesn't seem to be a naming convention to follow. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to either name it after a military commander of the past, or after an epic sea battle of the past. For example, maybe the CSS Coral Sea or CSS Wellington. Or you could say that the Wolfhound and your ship are sister ships and keep a naming convention there, like CSS Wolfsbane. You could also borrow from other Scifi shows, like CSS Excelsior, CSS Reliant, or CSS Dark Star. Your possibilities are endless, come up with some and poll them, I'll at least vote :).

C-ya

Known Bengals-
TCS Beacontree
TCS Bengal
TCS Eagle's Talon
TCS Exeter
TCS Kipling
TCS Kyoto
TCS Tiger's Claw
TCS Trafalgar
TCS Wolfhound

As for the other ships listed in this thread -- there's already a Coral Sea (carrier in Action Stations) and a TCS Invincible (Concordia-class ship in Heart of the Tiger).

Another name if you want it related to the TCS Wolfhound could be the TCS Fenris

Other suggestions:-

Warhammer (probably better for a full on battleship though;) )

Ticonderoga

Guadalcanal (Probably better for one of the Tarawa's though)

Nimitz

Enterprise (I know - ST - but Enterprise is a carrier name with history to it, and we have the Lady Lex already)

Akagi

Hiryu

Since Geffory said about a Ships named after the D-DY Landing Beach of Omaha. How about this ones named after the British and Canadian beaches:

TCS Gold
TCS Juno
TCS Sword

Back