SWC Ships

Yes, indeed, a Dorkir as a Supply Depot, that is scary.

Is it just me, or does the WC Invasion mod have their ships mirrored? For example, the Ranger/Concordia class capships have the bridge on the port side, whereas the Invasion version has the bridge on the starboard side. I find this problem on any screenshot that has assymmetric ships.

Mein Gott! It's Gilgamesh! Run fer your lives!

Just kidding. I just loove the Exeter. I think I've found my new favorate. :) Gosh I sound like a gushy schoolgirl, don't I? :D

Erm, that isn't exactly something to be proud of if you're a guy, Bob. :)

Despite the resemblances, the Exeter isn't a Gilgamesh, is it? And just looking at the top(?) view, it looks a bit like the top of the Excalibur to me.

So...

A) Does the Starpost in Venice look like K'Tithrak Mang?
B) What does the Sivar look like?

I want to know NOW!

The star post looks like a giant porcupine and the Sivar looks like a drop of water.

The Sivar is my favorite SWC ship.

And there's one SWC ship you've never heard of! :) Just wait..!

Originally posted by Wedge009
Erm, that isn't exactly something to be proud of if you're a guy, Bob. :)

Eh...I was just a wee bit insane at the time. :) Come on, everyone, let's all sing "Wedge is the very model of a modern major general!" ^_^

Guh? You're seriously worrying me now.

And now we have the glorious SWC Bengal as featured in the Armada intro masquerading as the Lexington! :)

Um, really, how did the SWC Dorkir fly? That must look really odd in the game, a flying space station. A flying Kilrathi space station with latin lettering...

I know that. That's why it's so funny to see a green capship in the intro and when the Lexington gets torpedoed.

I don't want to send you broke, LOAF, but just off the top of my head, I think the Ralari's mass comes in at 18 000 tonnes. :)

Pardon moi, LOAF, but the Spikeri seems to be still linked to the Star Post. What purpose was it supposed to serve, anyway? At first glance it looks like it might have been a corvette.

Spikeri-class corvette... fascinating :). Would these also be the ships we see in one of the cutscenes in SM2?

Back