SWC Ships

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Yes indeed... now, prepare to enter the terrifying world of transports as I guide you to what I promise is THE MOST TERRIFYING THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN! In four days!

Ghost

Emperor
Why 4 days LOAF.....Transports....mmmmmhhhhhh
AHHHHH... if the ships of SWC, are the same of WCARMADA or P
i know.... the Drayman of P is the same of SWC !!!!

Do i Win LOAF ?????

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
... because I'm doing one ship each day, and there are four transports.

The Drayman design was never used again in WC...

Supdon3

Kal-El
I dont know, we were supposed to be amazed with the Scimitar but i kinda just went "eh". Unless whatever the fourth transport is ends up looking like the Cereberus i cant say i'll be all that terrified.

Supdon3

Kal-El
Are those pictures taken from the actual game cause the graphics look REALLY good! I dont think even Prophecy's looked that good.

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
That's 'cause they're sprites, aren't they? And is the Dilligent is a Dorkathi? Looks quite similar.

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
Care to share the answer?

What was the story about the Drayman? Is it supposed to be a space station? From certain angles, it looks a bit like it.

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
That's just stats. Which, BTW, was in Claw Marks, which I have already. But you did a good job making the HTML version, TC.

TC

SubCrid
Stats and class. Which is obviously given as 'transport'. Therefore answering your question.

TC

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
Oh no, I know the Drayman is a transport. I meant the story on the front page of the CIC that LOAF put. Was he trying to be funny? So much I seem to be misinterpreting these days.

TC

SubCrid
It looks somewhat like Babylon 5. Hence using a reworded intro to Babylon 5.

TC